Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
  1. #1
    Senior Member DeplorableCracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    262
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 183 Times in 96 Posts

    Feedback on my fall cycle plan.....

    So I've been kinda planning this out for a bit, and I think this looks like a pretty solid bulker, but appreciate any feedback/flames/suggestions as I haven't ran Dbol since i was a young man, and I've run Deca but not NPP. So here goes. 10 week cycle.

    week 1-10 375/wk Test Cyp (Friday)
    week 1-10 450/wk NPP (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
    week 3-8 25mg/day Dbol (soon as i wake up as i shower and then lift in the morning before work at like 5:45)

    depending on how it goes might bump up the dbol
    been cruising at that Test level for a while...stay there or bump up?

    Thanks Guys!

  2. #2
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    4,092
    Thanks
    2,924
    Thanked 4,695 Times in 2,218 Posts
    Looks great to me, diet and training in check you should make great gains
    ‘Trump is my idol, I aspire to look like him’ Gibs 2020

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

    DeplorableCracker (09-01-2020)

  4. #3
    Elite Gibsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    6,781
    Thanks
    7,721
    Thanked 7,628 Times in 3,809 Posts
    I would bump up the test to 450 or 500
    Way Better looking than Trump

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gibsonator For This Useful Post:

    DeplorableCracker (09-01-2020),Gabriel (09-01-2020)

  6. #4
    Senior Member Bobbyloads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ILLIANA
    Posts
    2,149
    Thanks
    1,071
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 700 Posts
    More!!! lmao



    Let me know how it goes I am trying to lose fat right now to take a massive cycle to see what happens but I think your have a better idea slow low and steady.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbyloads For This Useful Post:

    DeplorableCracker (09-01-2020)

  8. #5
    Senior Member DeplorableCracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    262
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 183 Times in 96 Posts
    Originally Posted by Gibsonator View Post
    I would bump up the test to 450 or 500
    Roger That

  9. #6
    Senior Member DeplorableCracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    262
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 183 Times in 96 Posts
    Originally Posted by Bobbyloads View Post
    More!!! lmao



    Let me know how it goes I am trying to lose fat right now to take a massive cycle to see what happens but I think your have a better idea slow low and steady.
    yeah my tendency is to go balls deep but i feel like this should go pretty well. Think I'll bump the Test like Gibs said since I know I can run 750/wk easy peasy anyways. I'll keep ya posted though. probably gonna start it in 2 weeks or so.

  10. #7
    Senior Member Bobbyloads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ILLIANA
    Posts
    2,149
    Thanks
    1,071
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 700 Posts
    Originally Posted by DeplorableCracker View Post
    yeah my tendency is to go balls deep but i feel like this should go pretty well. Think I'll bump the Test like Gibs said since I know I can run 750/wk easy peasy anyways. I'll keep ya posted though. probably gonna start it in 2 weeks or so.
    I usually stayed in the 500-600 range really wanna see what the 900-1000 range will do. One of my gym buddies wants to jump on a crazy cycle at the same time to see if more is really better lol but @ 1000 I am a little worried about the acne alone not to mention what else would be thrown in the mix.

  11. #8
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    4,092
    Thanks
    2,924
    Thanked 4,695 Times in 2,218 Posts
    why???????

    Originally Posted by Gibsonator View Post
    I would bump up the test to 450 or 500
    ‘Trump is my idol, I aspire to look like him’ Gibs 2020

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

    Jin (09-01-2020)

  13. #9
    Senior Member DeplorableCracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    262
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 183 Times in 96 Posts
    Originally Posted by Bobbyloads View Post
    I usually stayed in the 500-600 range really wanna see what the 900-1000 range will do. One of my gym buddies wants to jump on a crazy cycle at the same time to see if more is really better lol but @ 1000 I am a little worried about the acne alone not to mention what else would be thrown in the mix.
    after about 10-12 weeks of 750 my back started blowing up with acne and my e2 was high as hell for a bit...got it wrestled down but the Aromasin and my joints don't get along. switching to arimidex this go around to see if it's any better. also why i'm leaning towards lower test.

  14. #10
    Elite CJ275's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Down at Fraggle Rock
    Posts
    4,865
    Thanks
    7,090
    Thanked 5,639 Times in 2,832 Posts
    I like it the way it is. Dbol is a derivative of Testosterone, so you have that covered, plenty of estrogen. If you're sensitive, I definitely wouldn't raise the Test, as you're already getting 550 mg per week of Testosterone/derivative.

    If you feel that you need more, maybe a DHT?

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CJ275 For This Useful Post:

    DEADlifter (09-05-2020),DeplorableCracker (09-01-2020),Jin (09-01-2020)

  16. #11
    Senior Member Bobbyloads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ILLIANA
    Posts
    2,149
    Thanks
    1,071
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 700 Posts
    Originally Posted by DeplorableCracker View Post
    after about 10-12 weeks of 750 my back started blowing up with acne and my e2 was high as hell for a bit...got it wrestled down but the Aromasin and my joints don't get along. switching to arimidex this go around to see if it's any better. also why i'm leaning towards lower test.
    Did you see a big difference in results with the higher dosage? Damn it this TRT dose break shit is killing me just pinning 1 time a week is making me miserable.

  17. #12
    Senior Member DeplorableCracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    262
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 183 Times in 96 Posts
    Originally Posted by CJ275 View Post
    I like it the way it is. Dbol is a derivative of Testosterone, so you have that covered, plenty of estrogen. If you're sensitive, I definitely wouldn't raise the Test, as you're already getting 550 mg per week of Testosterone/derivative.

    If you feel that you need more, maybe a DHT?
    Thanks CJ. Yeah I don’t really feel that i need more. I think I was converting/wasting when i was running the 750 for sure. I mean i felt like a racehorse but my e2 went a bit nuts. I thought since I’m lean as hell it wouldn’t be much of an issue. I think maybe I’ll go with my gut and stick to the original plan, other than maybe bumping up the dbol a bit depending on how things go.

  18. #13
    Elite CJ275's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Down at Fraggle Rock
    Posts
    4,865
    Thanks
    7,090
    Thanked 5,639 Times in 2,832 Posts
    Originally Posted by DeplorableCracker View Post
    Thanks CJ. Yeah I don’t really feel that i need more. I think I was converting/wasting when i was running the 750 for sure. I mean i felt like a racehorse but my e2 went a bit nuts. I thought since I’m lean as hell it wouldn’t be much of an issue. I think maybe I’ll go with my gut and stick to the original plan, other than maybe bumping up the dbol a bit depending on how things go.
    I may be wrong, but I believe that Dbol aromatizes less than Testosterone does. So if estrogen is an issue, if you up the Dbol, maybe lower the Test roughly an equivalent amount.

    Could possibly get away with the same total dosage of compounds without the estrogenic side effects.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to CJ275 For This Useful Post:

    DeplorableCracker (09-01-2020)

  20. #14
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    4,092
    Thanks
    2,924
    Thanked 4,695 Times in 2,218 Posts
    I wouldn’t up anything keep that plan right through

    Originally Posted by CJ275 View Post
    I may be wrong, but I believe that Dbol aromatizes less than Testosterone does. So if estrogen is an issue, if you up the Dbol, maybe lower the Test roughly an equivalent amount.

    Could possibly get away with the same total dosage of compounds without the estrogenic side effects.
    ‘Trump is my idol, I aspire to look like him’ Gibs 2020

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

    CJ275 (09-01-2020),DeplorableCracker (09-01-2020),Jin (09-01-2020)

  22. #15
    Senior Member DeplorableCracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    262
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 183 Times in 96 Posts
    One more thing. Any yays/nays/doesn’t matter on front loading the dbol to the first six weeks? Only reason i ask is I’m getting ready to start it and I’m in a really good groove right now 4-5 days a week. Strike while the irons hot kinda thing. Thanks again!

  23. #16
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    4,092
    Thanks
    2,924
    Thanked 4,695 Times in 2,218 Posts
    Orals are better mid cycle or when reach a plateau in my opinion

    Originally Posted by DeplorableCracker View Post
    One more thing. Any yays/nays/doesn’t matter on front loading the dbol to the first six weeks? Only reason i ask is I’m getting ready to start it and I’m in a really good groove right now 4-5 days a week. Strike while the irons hot kinda thing. Thanks again!
    ‘Trump is my idol, I aspire to look like him’ Gibs 2020

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

    DeplorableCracker (09-05-2020)

  25. #17
    Senior Member DeplorableCracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    262
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 183 Times in 96 Posts
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Orals are better mid cycle or when reach a plateau in my opinion
    thanks buddy. Sticking to original like you said all along...lol

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to DeplorableCracker For This Useful Post:

    Trump (09-05-2020)

  27. #18
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    4,092
    Thanks
    2,924
    Thanked 4,695 Times in 2,218 Posts
    if your still gaining hold back till it slows

    Originally Posted by DeplorableCracker View Post
    thanks buddy. Sticking to original like you said all along...lol
    ‘Trump is my idol, I aspire to look like him’ Gibs 2020

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

    CJ275 (09-05-2020),DeplorableCracker (09-05-2020)

  29. #19
    Elite The Tater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    In the batmobile going batshit
    Posts
    901
    Thanks
    1,480
    Thanked 863 Times in 491 Posts
    Hey deplorable,

    how is your cycle going? Curious for an update.

    cheers,
    Tater
    Last edited by The Tater; 10-22-2020 at 11:49 AM.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to The Tater For This Useful Post:

    DeplorableCracker (10-22-2020)

  31. #20
    Senior Member Bobbyloads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ILLIANA
    Posts
    2,149
    Thanks
    1,071
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 700 Posts
    Originally Posted by The Tater View Post
    Hey deplorable,

    how is your cycle going? Curious for an update.

    cheers,
    Tater
    Me too how is the NPP going for you?

    I started mine last month on the 28th doing 100 Mon, Wen, Fri and Sun. Last week or so I feel pretty amazing on it.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbyloads For This Useful Post:

    DeplorableCracker (10-22-2020)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fall cycle starts today
    By vpiedu in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 09:13 PM
  2. TJs fall cycle
    By 0tj0 in forum Members Online Journal
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 01:29 AM
  3. Fall cycle help
    By DF in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 06:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •