Feedback on my fall cycle plan.....

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
So I've been kinda planning this out for a bit, and I think this looks like a pretty solid bulker, but appreciate any feedback/flames/suggestions as I haven't ran Dbol since i was a young man, and I've run Deca but not NPP. So here goes. 10 week cycle.

week 1-10 375/wk Test Cyp (Friday)
week 1-10 450/wk NPP (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
week 3-8 25mg/day Dbol (soon as i wake up as i shower and then lift in the morning before work at like 5:45)

depending on how it goes might bump up the dbol
been cruising at that Test level for a while...stay there or bump up?

Thanks Guys!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Looks great to me, diet and training in check you should make great gains

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
More!!! lmao

Let me know how it goes I am trying to lose fat right now to take a massive cycle to see what happens but I think your have a better idea slow low and steady.

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
More!!! lmao

Let me know how it goes I am trying to lose fat right now to take a massive cycle to see what happens but I think your have a better idea slow low and steady.

yeah my tendency is to go balls deep but i feel like this should go pretty well. Think I'll bump the Test like Gibs said since I know I can run 750/wk easy peasy anyways. I'll keep ya posted though. probably gonna start it in 2 weeks or so.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
yeah my tendency is to go balls deep but i feel like this should go pretty well. Think I'll bump the Test like Gibs said since I know I can run 750/wk easy peasy anyways. I'll keep ya posted though. probably gonna start it in 2 weeks or so.

I usually stayed in the 500-600 range really wanna see what the 900-1000 range will do. One of my gym buddies wants to jump on a crazy cycle at the same time to see if more is really better lol but @ 1000 I am a little worried about the acne alone not to mention what else would be thrown in the mix.

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
I usually stayed in the 500-600 range really wanna see what the 900-1000 range will do. One of my gym buddies wants to jump on a crazy cycle at the same time to see if more is really better lol but @ 1000 I am a little worried about the acne alone not to mention what else would be thrown in the mix.

after about 10-12 weeks of 750 my back started blowing up with acne and my e2 was high as hell for a bit...got it wrestled down but the Aromasin and my joints don't get along. switching to arimidex this go around to see if it's any better. also why i'm leaning towards lower test.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I like it the way it is. Dbol is a derivative of Testosterone, so you have that covered, plenty of estrogen. If you're sensitive, I definitely wouldn't raise the Test, as you're already getting 550 mg per week of Testosterone/derivative.

If you feel that you need more, maybe a DHT?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
after about 10-12 weeks of 750 my back started blowing up with acne and my e2 was high as hell for a bit...got it wrestled down but the Aromasin and my joints don't get along. switching to arimidex this go around to see if it's any better. also why i'm leaning towards lower test.

Did you see a big difference in results with the higher dosage? Damn it this TRT dose break shit is killing me just pinning 1 time a week is making me miserable.

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
I like it the way it is. Dbol is a derivative of Testosterone, so you have that covered, plenty of estrogen. If you're sensitive, I definitely wouldn't raise the Test, as you're already getting 550 mg per week of Testosterone/derivative.

If you feel that you need more, maybe a DHT?

Thanks CJ. Yeah I don’t really feel that i need more. I think I was converting/wasting when i was running the 750 for sure. I mean i felt like a racehorse but my e2 went a bit nuts. I thought since I’m lean as hell it wouldn’t be much of an issue. I think maybe I’ll go with my gut and stick to the original plan, other than maybe bumping up the dbol a bit depending on how things go.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Thanks CJ. Yeah I don’t really feel that i need more. I think I was converting/wasting when i was running the 750 for sure. I mean i felt like a racehorse but my e2 went a bit nuts. I thought since I’m lean as hell it wouldn’t be much of an issue. I think maybe I’ll go with my gut and stick to the original plan, other than maybe bumping up the dbol a bit depending on how things go.

I may be wrong, but I believe that Dbol aromatizes less than Testosterone does. So if estrogen is an issue, if you up the Dbol, maybe lower the Test roughly an equivalent amount.

Could possibly get away with the same total dosage of compounds without the estrogenic side effects.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I wouldn’t up anything keep that plan right through

I may be wrong, but I believe that Dbol aromatizes less than Testosterone does. So if estrogen is an issue, if you up the Dbol, maybe lower the Test roughly an equivalent amount.

Could possibly get away with the same total dosage of compounds without the estrogenic side effects.

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
One more thing. Any yays/nays/doesn’t matter on front loading the dbol to the first six weeks? Only reason i ask is I’m getting ready to start it and I’m in a really good groove right now 4-5 days a week. Strike while the irons hot kinda thing. Thanks again!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Orals are better mid cycle or when reach a plateau in my opinion

One more thing. Any yays/nays/doesn’t matter on front loading the dbol to the first six weeks? Only reason i ask is I’m getting ready to start it and I’m in a really good groove right now 4-5 days a week. Strike while the irons hot kinda thing. Thanks again!

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Hey deplorable,

how is your cycle going? Curious for an update.

cheers,
Tater

Last edited:

New Threads