Most effective cycle you’ve done and why

kdraoui

Reaction score
This can pertain to whatever definition of ‘effective ‘ you have.

Gained the most mass? Cut the most fat? Stayed side free when previous cycles were a headache for you?

What made it effective? Compounds? Diet? Training variables?

Please be detailed, try to include:
- Compounds
- Dosages
- Cycle length
- Complications (if applicable)

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
This can pertain to whatever definition of ‘effective ‘ you have.

Gained the most mass? Cut the most fat? Stayed side free when previous cycles were a headache for you?

What made it effective? Compounds? Diet? Training variables?

Please be detailed, try to include:
- Compounds
- Dosages
- Cycle length
- Complications (if applicable)

Outcomes from cycles have little to
do with compounds, dosages or length IMO.

you’re looking for a magic bullet and there are none.

hard work
diet
training
consistency

all have a much greater impact on results.

For what it’s worth I think the only injectables you need are test, tren and deca (and not all at once). I’ve had the best success with those and never intend to use anything but those again.

Reaction score
He did mention diet and training in the post. I think it's' a great thread topic. And yeah your answer could be mainly details about the diet and training you were on at the time.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Outcomes from cycles have little to
do with compounds, dosages or length IMO.

you’re looking for a magic bullet and there are none.

hard work
diet
training
consistency

all have a much greater impact on results.

For what it’s worth I think the only injectables you need are test, tren and deca (and not all at once). I’ve had the best success with those and never intend to use anything but those again.
Well said...to add,outside the gym issues can derail a cycle in minutes...home life,injury,job,...family and all that comes with being a responsible adult...often I wonder what I could become on an island with nothing to do but train..

Reaction score
Test and dbol was the best. i got strong as **** off dbol.

best i ever looked was with Test/Tren/Winstrol/HGH looked ****ing great. god i miss being young. depressing to think this was almost 9 years ago when i was 23 . now ill be the creepy old juicehead going to the little raves and hitting on girls ... enjoy your youth fellas

lfod14

Reaction score
Test and dbol was the best. i got strong as **** off dbol.

best i ever looked was with Test/Tren/Winstrol/HGH looked ****ing great. god i miss being young. depressing to think this was almost 9 years ago when i was 23 . now ill be the creepy old juicehead going to the little raves and hitting on girls ... enjoy your youth fellas

Are you seriously saying you're no longer young around 32! DUDE!

Gabriel

Reaction score
So 32 is old?.. Brother I've got 21 years on you..most of us here are 40+..and I'll bet most hit their PRs in their 40s..

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
KevinD, you sound like a 32 year old with that " I'm old comment" you have much to learn still

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
32 is the start of your prime lifting years. I was my strongest early - mid 30s. 37 was major injury time and the end of my prime haha.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When it came to putting on size, old school tes,dec,dbol

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
Well said...to add,outside the gym issues can derail a cycle in minutes...home life,injury,job,...family and all that comes with being a responsible adult...often I wonder what I could become on an island with nothing to do but train..
isnt that the truth if i had the time to eat and sleep like the pros im sure i could pack on a lot more size.
I concur with there is no winning cycle i did better in my mid 20s on a lot less just because a ran a gym and could eat and work out all day.. I got up to a bloated 250 but now with all the added responsibilities i can barely stay at 190. with what i think is a far more effective cycle....
Different compounds work differently for every one as well. what might make me big might not be the right ester or compound for you. There is a lot of trial and error.
The best advice i can give is start with a low dose of test and see what happens or if ur experienced try different compounds after doing you research.
The trick is to get the most results with the littlest amount of help..I know thats a very hard concept for people like me im still working on it.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Yep nothing magic, Test + an anabolic you respond well too (deca, eq, or primo) + a little dht and you are all set. People try to over complicate the drugs.

Reaction score
I’ve had 2 cycles that I got the best results from on equal par.
My first ever cycle I gained around 30lbs of mass in 12 weeks and held onto around 20lbs , cycle was 750 mg of testosterone enanthate galenka , 600mg deca the 2ml Norma vials Weekly and 40mg of napasim daily For first 4 weeks . I was 24ish and had around 6 years of training prior to this everything was on point diet training and rest .
second was the first time I run trenbolone was tren acetate by British dragon 100mg every other day , test prop 100mg every day was verimone Amps and 40mg anavar daily for first 5 weeks again British dragon , I didn’t gain or lose any weight maybe a few lbs but it transformed my body i was ripped to **** and my strength went through the roof only downside was I wasn’t prepared for the trendigestion night sweats and insomnia but I stuck with it and it was awesome

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
that’s some 1st cycle that

I’ve had 2 cycles that I got the best results from on equal par.
My first ever cycle I gained around 30lbs of mass in 12 weeks and held onto around 20lbs , cycle was 750 mg of testosterone enanthate galenka , 600mg deca the 2ml Norma vials Weekly and 40mg of napasim daily For first 4 weeks . I was 24ish and had around 6 years of training prior to this everything was on point diet training and rest .
second was the first time I run trenbolone was tren acetate by British dragon 100mg every other day , test prop 100mg every day was verimone Amps and 40mg anavar daily for first 5 weeks again British dragon , I didn’t gain or lose any weight maybe a few lbs but it transformed my body i was ripped to **** and my strength went through the roof only downside was I wasn’t prepared for the trendigestion night sweats and insomnia but I stuck with it and it was awesome

New Threads