Reaction score
Either
  1. there is a technical glitch on Ology, or
  2. I got banned

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

It's nicer here, but I actually thought I was adding some value over there.

So don't think a Private Message is Private.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to SI brotha!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what was in your private message? Ya they are not private there....I would guess your banned

welcome

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI!!!!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI home of the banned. Sorry to hear bro, but fuckum.

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what was in your private message? Ya they are not private there....I would guess your banned

welcome

Ha! I had the temerity to tell one of my Ology friends about this board in a PM!

I haven't felt so chastised since school days! (Or as amused. That is really rather petty.)

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ha! I had the temerity to tell one of my Ology friends about this board in a PM!

I haven't felt so chastised since school days! (Or as amused. That is really rather petty.)

Lol, well if that is the case my ban should be coming shortly. Woot!

Z

Zeek

Recruiting members from one board to another through the PM system is seen as a huge disrespect to the board it is being done at and is not encouraged at all here. The best way to recruit friends is to recruit ones you are close to that you email back and forth with or chat on messenger systems with.

I don't think it is possible to read PM's but I am not computer whiz, as co-admin here I do not see any such option anywhere and I have looked. Not to violate the members privacy but instead to see if other boards could actually do it. I don;t know guys

Either way big, I hear you are even older than me brother!! you will have a good home here )

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Recruiting members from one board to another through the PM system is seen as a huge disrespect to the board it is being done at and is not encouraged at all here. The best way to recruit friends is to recruit ones you are close to that you email back and forth with or chat on messenger systems with.

I don't think it is possible to read PM's but I am not computer whiz, as co-admin here I do not see any such option anywhere and I have looked. Not to violate the members privacy but instead to see if other boards could actually do it. I don;t know guys

Either way big, I hear you are even older than me brother!! you will have a good home here )

Time to replace your avi with a baby wolf young man!!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Hmmm, board etiquette. Where is Emily Post when you need her? I need to get my board manual out & start reading.

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
Either
  1. there is a technical glitch on Ology, or
  2. I got banned