Cycle boils

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Not sure if we've covered this before so...
Every time I blast, without exception, I get 1, and only 1, boil, always on my lower back.
It hurts like a mofo, I was scratching my back yesterday and accidentally hit it and almost went through the fukkin roof.
I dont and never have had a problem with acne or pimples.
So wierd how this happens everytime.
Its looks like a big ass pimple but its not. One of them I tried to drain and it left a scar.
Anyone have something similar to this?
Any advice?

Not on a cycle but recently had a boil. My sister told me to keep putting rubbing alcohol on it and it will dry up, scab, and fall off.

It actually worked. So I looked it up online and supposedly boils are a type of staph infection. Said you should not try to pop or drain them.

DOOM

Reaction score
Every cycle, 5 or 6 times. Always happens
. I know some guys breakout bad but I never hear anyone talk about this. As soon as i go back to cruise it goes away
I only breakout bad with certain compounds. Low Test, high EQ, Var gives me really bad back-ne. My recent run of high Test, high NPP, Superdrol no back-ne at all. Even with the high test. It’s weird!

Last edited:

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Not on a cycle but recently had a boil. My sister told me to keep putting rubbing alcohol on it and it will dry up, scab, and fall off.

It actually worked. So I looked it up online and supposedly boils are a type of staph infection. Said you should not try to pop or drain them.

I am going to try this rubbing alcohol on my acne on the back of my head because I use old school after shave stuff and that always calms it down fast as shit. Good thinking.

Reaction score
My acne is the worst it has ever been right now (on cycle). I got on accutane about 3 weeks ago hoping to knock it out for a while. So far the sides haven't been bad, but I know what's coming.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
My acne is the worst it has ever been right now (on cycle). I got on accutane about 3 weeks ago hoping to knock it out for a while. So far the sides haven't been bad, but I know what's coming.

Acne after 40 is good. It means that your adrenal glands are active and some of that is testosterone. I want all the acne I can get at 48! :D

Reaction score
You gotta suffer to be beautiful sometimes. Told my wife recently I ain't get naked with nobody but her for a while until this calms down lol.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score

I dont know for certain its a boil, I am assuming that's what it is. And yea like mentioned before I did pop/drain one and it left a nice lil scar so not doing that again!
Will give the rubbing alcohol a try and report back in a week or so ;)

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
Soak in warm water and Epsom salt. Cover area with a large band aid to keep it clean and from being irritated even more.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I wanna see your old lady harpoon an 18ga into it.

Video with sound please.

*i think pimple vids are groce; I just wanna hear you scream like a biich

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Shit I forgot about this thread...
Hit that sum bitch with an alchohol pad for a couple days and it was gone.

Sorry I can't make that happen TS ;)

Kellkell26

Lady Member
Reaction score
Boils like that are often signs of recurring staph infection. Some people are more prone to it than others. Definitely want to do full course of antibiotics. Try using Hibiclens cleanser (first aid isle of drug store). It's used as a preop cleanser and is proven to kill MRSA/staph that may be on the skin. Always take a shower as soon as you leave the gym. Don't run errands or let sweat sit on your body.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Boils like that are often signs of recurring staph infection. Some people are more prone to it than others. Definitely want to do full course of antibiotics. Try using Hibiclens cleanser (first aid isle of drug store). It's used as a preop cleanser and is proven to kill MRSA/staph that may be on the skin. Always take a shower as soon as you leave the gym. Don't run errands or let sweat sit on your body.

Damn Gibs. She just called you a dirty ass MF. You gonna take that?!?!!

:32 (2):