Time to take my physique to the next level

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
English ain’t his first language with someone that’s actually being such a good guy maybe he should be cut some slack.

We have a New Members Itroduction section. Its where everyone should start.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Hello UGBB community,

After lurking for a long time I have decided to create my own account and become a member of this knowledgeable forum. I am 26 years old and have been lifting for quite a while now with the past 3 years being the most optimal (training/nutrition/lifestyle wise). I am 6.0 feet tall and my current weight is 182 pounds at 15% BF.

Presently in a lean bulk up untill December 2020 after which I will cut hard for 6-8 weeks to reach around 12% BF by the time I start my first cycle in February 2021. The goal of my first cycle is quite simply to gain serious mass/strenght and take my physique to the next level. I am going to get my bloodwork done before and after the cycle.

The cycle I have in mind is as followed:

* Test-E / 500mg PW (250mg inject on Monday and Thursday) for 15W.
* Dianabol / 30mg PD (10mg oral tabs 1x in the morning, 1x afternoon and 1x evening) first 4W.

My AI on hand will be Arimidex which I will start to use once I notice high estrogen symptoms and I will start to initially dose as low as possible (0.25 / 0.50mg E3D) and work up from there if needed.

PCT as followed starting 2W after my last test injection:

* Nolvadex / 4W - 40/40/20/20 mg ED

Any feedback would be much appreciated!
Especially concerning AI dosage and how you guys deal with potential side effects such as gyno and acne. Also, is additional usage of Clomid along my Nolvadex recommended for PCT?

Excuse my English as it is not my first language.

Many thanks!

There are over the counter AI’s like arymatest sold @GNC. How long will your cycle be?

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
First cycle

We have a New Members Introduction section. Its where everyone should start.

This Reminds of a grade school teacher telling me to get in the proper line...LOL dure thing Mrs. Fitzpatrick, very indoctrinated

Last edited:

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
First cycle

He said that he'll have Arimidex on hand. I'd trust the Adex more than an OTC supplement.

I know he does. just saying if he wants to add it for the extra aromatase inhibitor boost.

Gabriel

Reaction score
I would hold on the Dbol..and this is why..your 1st cycle is your baseline,to see how you react and cope with the Test..not knowing that going in and adding Dbol,which usually requires some AI will leave you not knowing what you need with Test alone..once you know how your body reacts to Test and what is needed THEN you can add other compounds and gauge from there..sorry my.o2

Reaction score
I've been inactive for a short time due to personal reasons but I am back. However, in the meantime I did do a lot of reading/thinking and have decided to drop the Dbol and just stick with Test-E only for my first cycle.

Regarding my AI I will stick with Arimidex. Personally I have never heard of this Arymatest stuff and there is no GNC where I am living (non US).

Thank you all for taking the time to reply and inform/educate me, I appreciate it.

Ped X

Reaction score
I would stick with the dbol up front. That's just me though. :32 (20):

Reaction score
I was too eager. My mistake. I prefer a high dose of dbol if possible to jump start. He's new and BF is slighter higher. Wish you the best and be safe.

New Threads