Time to take my physique to the next level

Reaction score
Hello UGBB community,

After lurking for a long time I have decided to create my own account and become a member of this knowledgeable forum. I am 26 years old and have been lifting for quite a while now with the past 3 years being the most optimal (training/nutrition/lifestyle wise). I am 6.0 feet tall and my current weight is 182 pounds at 15% BF.

Presently in a lean bulk up untill December 2020 after which I will cut hard for 6-8 weeks to reach around 12% BF by the time I start my first cycle in February 2021. The goal of my first cycle is quite simply to gain serious mass/strenght and take my physique to the next level. I am going to get my bloodwork done before and after the cycle.

The cycle I have in mind is as followed:

* Test-E / 500mg PW (250mg inject on Monday and Thursday) for 15W.
* Dianabol / 30mg PD (10mg oral tabs 1x in the morning, 1x afternoon and 1x evening) first 4W.

My AI on hand will be Arimidex which I will start to use once I notice high estrogen symptoms and I will start to initially dose as low as possible (0.25 / 0.50mg E3D) and work up from there if needed.

PCT as followed starting 2W after my last test injection:

* Nolvadex / 4W - 40/40/20/20 mg ED

Any feedback would be much appreciated!
Especially concerning AI dosage and how you guys deal with potential side effects such as gyno and acne. Also, is additional usage of Clomid along my Nolvadex recommended for PCT?

Excuse my English as it is not my first language.

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Sounds good.
Don't set your expectations too high, even if u have everything on point you will not turn into superman from 1 cycle.
Have your pct on hand.
Most guys are good at .25mg eod arimidex on 500 test. Blood work is the only way to know for sure.
Best of luck Mr. Fight Club

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
To be 26 and 182 am I right?

I'll play devils adv. to Jin and just say I like the orals up front. Front loading something gives me the immediate gratification of starting my cycle. Seems a bit juvenile when I type it out.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
I would definitely add Clomid to your PCT.

I would definitely add hCG to your cycle. Read up on it and you will see lots of benefits to keeping your testicles from atrophying on cycle.

I would also recommend using an AI from Day 1 of your cycle. Waiting for symptoms is too late.

Reaction score
Thank you all for the feedback.

I will add Clomid into my PCT along with Nolvadex and also add HCG in my protocol.

It goes without saying I won't start my cycle before I have everything on hand; as I said earlier plan to run this cycle February 2021.

So regarding AI (Arimidex): start from the beginning of the cycle at 0.25mg EOD and work up from there if needed?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
personally for the reason of ai dose I would just use test until that dose is dialled in. Once you know ai dose for 500mg test all future blasts can be based off that.

Thank you all for the feedback.

I will add Clomid into my PCT along with Nolvadex and also add HCG in my protocol.

It goes without saying I won't start my cycle before I have everything on hand; as I said earlier plan to run this cycle February 2021.

So regarding AI (Arimidex): start from the beginning of the cycle at 0.25mg EOD and work up from there if needed?

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Sounds like you have done so proper research before starting!
Too many people start something,
Then wanna ask questions!
Your plans sound good,
Don't forget to eat properly w enough calories!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
To piggy back off Trump's comment, I also would hold off on the Dbol, at least wait until later on in the cycle.

I'd want to get mid cycle bloodwork prior to starting Dbol, so I could see exactly what 500 mg Test is doing to me, both internally and externally, before adding in the extra variable of Dianabol.

Get the baseline knowledge.

Reaction score
Alright guys as per your advice I will hold off on the dbol till' mid cycle 4-5 weeks in and get bloodwork done on 3 occasions:

* Prior cycle before 1st pin
* Mid cycle 4-5 weeks in prior using dbol
* Post cycle after PCT is done and over with

This plan also lets me figure out my proper AI (Arimidex) dosage on 500mg Test E only per week which will be very usefull for further cycles.

Anything I am missing?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Spot on, glad to see someone listening and taking note. Good for you Tyler

Alright guys as per your advice I will hold off on the dbol till' mid cycle 4-5 weeks in and get bloodwork done on 3 occasions:

* Prior cycle before 1st pin
* Mid cycle 4-5 weeks in prior using dbol
* Post cycle after PCT is done and over with

This plan also lets me figure out my proper AI (Arimidex) dosage on 500mg Test E only per week which will be very usefull for further cycles.

Anything I am missing?

Reaction score
Sounds like you have done so proper research before starting!
Too many people start something,
Then wanna ask questions!
Your plans sound good,
Don't forget to eat properly w enough calories!

Thanks Sicwun.

I have to admit I am very excited to start ASAP however I know it is better to hold off a little while longer and get as much knowledge as possible from experienced guys like yourself before commiting towards this way of life.

Currently lean bulking on 3400 kcals a day which has given me a steady 0.7 lbs increase each week but I am increasing it as we speak and by the time I hop on I will probably be munching on 4000+ kcals a day.

Reactions: CJ

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
So what's your training and diet look like Tyler?

Drugs are only one part of the equation.

Reaction score
So what's your training and diet look like Tyler?

Drugs are only one part of the equation.

Good question!

My training is aimed at both strenght and hypertrophy. I am mainly focused on "The Big 3" compounds with 5x5 and other exercises such as, bent over rows, pull-ups, dips etc with more volume. I mainly use free weights, however also some machines/cable exercises. I have found that this works well for me. I train 4-5 times a week. Cardio I walk 3-4 times a week after dinner for abt. 45 mins.

My diet consists of all the usual known Bodybuilding foods; all weighted and written down in a strict plan. I meal prep for the entire week and take my meals in tupperware boxes with me wherever I go. Sometimes you get funny looks but I don't care about that. I have also given up alcohol the past few months and this has worked wonders for my body.

I can write it all in detail if you want but I guess this should give you somewhat of an idea of my routine.

If there is anything you guys can recommend then I am all ears..

Reactions: CJ

New Threads