Say it ain’t so Joe!!!!

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I don't listen to many. I really like the Fouad Abiad ones. He has Bodybuilding and Bullocks, usually with Ben Chow and James Hollingshead, (started with him Luke Sandoe before he passed) and one that is just called Hosstile (after his brand) that is typically just him and a guest. B&B is more fun typically, the Hosstile one is pretty conversational but more like an interview.

I started watching those a not too long ago I really enjoy them as well I like that dude his look and personality do not match lol guess dont judge a book by its cover.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
I started watching those a not too long ago I really enjoy them as well I like that dude his look and personality do not match lol guess dont judge a book by its cover.

Yeah he seems like one of the good guys in the sport. I watched the one this morning where he had Iain on. He was talking about how when he finally retires he wants to commentate so he can build the young guys up instead of hating on them and comparing them to the guys from the 90s all the time.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah he seems like one of the good guys in the sport. I watched the one this morning where he had Iain on. He was talking about how when he finally retires he wants to commentate so he can build the young guys up instead of hating on them and comparing them to the guys from the 90s all the time.

For sure sounds genuine I watch his work outs and diet stuff as well.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
So wait, aliens do live in the middle of the earth?

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was disappointed too. There have been a couple where he has been high, drunk, or whatever that I haven’t bothered finishing.

Few things are as annoying as being the sober guy in a room full of drunks.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Am I weird for having never listened to a podcast?

Great for long drives in the car when you are sick of listening to the radio but don’t want awkward silence or uncomfortable conversation.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I was disappointed too. There have been a couple where he has been high, drunk, or whatever that I haven’t bothered finishing.

Few things are as annoying as being the sober guy in a room full of drunks.

Im sober 99% of the time so i know where your coming from lol.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Great for long drives in the car when you are sick of listening to the radio but don’t want awkward silence or uncomfortable conversation.

I agree. As much as I drive, music starts to annoy me. It’s a good way to open your mind to new ideas or gain knowledge. I have 12 different podcasts or so that I listen to. Not every episode, but they are varied and can usually keep my mind occupied.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I haven't either, you're not alone. I'd rather think for myself than listen to yet another talking heads opinion.

I get where you're coming from, but having another perspective on a subject or new info being brought up that might not be easily found other wise never hurts to help form your own opinion. I listen to a few podcasts, usually Joe Rogan, Shapiro, Rubin, Jocko, Crowder, etc. Not a single one of them I agree on every idea or opinion they have, but it helps to hear those opinions to better establish your own or to maybe look at it from a different perspective and question your own opinion.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I get where you're coming from, but having another perspective on a subject or new info being brought up that might not be easily found other wise never hurts to help form your own opinion. I listen to a few podcasts, usually Joe Rogan, Shapiro, Rubin, Jocko, Crowder, etc. Not a single one of them I agree on every idea or opinion they have, but it helps to hear those opinions to better establish your own or to maybe look at it from a different perspective and question your own opinion.

Listening to Louder w/ Crowder now LMAO love this show every morning that it's on I listen at work on blast on my speaker.

I do the same thing I listen and then if it's something I think is important I will fact check and research myself. Even Fox I listen to more than the other networks for the regular channel news but at the same time I do not like them either because they are just one sided for Trump.

Check out The Rising it's on The Hill YouTube channel they point out and report bad from both sides. That show really allows me to know everything that is going on even if it does not favor the side I lean toward.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bobby, The Hill is a good one. I also like Tucker Carlson, which is the only thing on Fox I will watch. Hes a reasonable dude that talks to alot of moderate left people like Tulsi and Wang and has views that are not necessarily pure conservative talking points.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Bobby, The Hill is a good one. I also like Tucker Carlson, which is the only thing on Fox I will watch. Hes a reasonable dude that talks to alot of moderate left people like Tulsi and Wang and has views that are not necessarily pure conservative talking points.

Yeah I like him too watch his clips on youtube all the time.

New Threads