Pip no matter what with test cyp

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So u ordered a stirrer and had it delivered in 1 day? I call bullshit to this thread....

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its bull shit due to u only responding to one person in this thread among 4 or 5 others who u ignored. You must think there are stupid people on here.....You dont need to prove anything, u have already been exposed....

Reaction score
I really have to thank you for the help and the knowledge! I followed your suggestion heated for 20 min and let the stirrer do it's thing let it cool while stirring filtered and pinned yesterday and NO PIP whatsoever!! Thank you for the help!
Nice good stuff brother... So you didn't have to change the brand of BA or BB you were using right?

I've always thought and said that alot of PIP that people seam to get comes from not using a hotplate and a magnetic stir rod, and this just validates that. I'm glad it worked out for you brother.

These fourms used to be, and are supposed to be so that people can share information and help each other out. So I'm glad I was able to do that. Do me a favor and stay in touch because we are never done learning

Reaction score
Its bull shit due to u only responding to one person in this thread among 4 or 5 others who u ignored. You must think there are stupid people on here.....You dont need to prove anything, u have already been exposed....

How the **** haven't I I answered almost everyone. Ok guy whatever you say.

Reaction score
Nice good stuff brother... So you didn't have to change the brand of BA or BB you were using right?

I've always thought and said that alot of PIP that people seam to get comes from not using a hotplate and a magnetic stir rod, and this just validates that. I'm glad it worked out for you brother.

These fourms used to be, and are supposed to be so that people can share information and help each other out. So I'm glad I was able to do that. Do me a favor and stay in touch because we are never done learning

I figured I would try to fix this small batch and if it didn't work I would try the new bb and ba I ordered from alpha. (Which didn't get here yet)

The temp control on the stirrer is finicky it over shoots pretty bad but I just kept a close eye on it and kept it in range.

I understand I'm new and nobody knows me from anybody, I asked a stupid question about bad raws even though I sent them out to be tested. I was thinking about it like it was test e with carbolic acid.

I do appreciate the help I really do. Evething I read across all the forums nobody mentioned heating and stirring enough and I went through a shit ton of them trying to figure it out. I definitely will!!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
The conversations in this thread remind me of 3 year olds explaining the theory of relativity.

I lost 2 IQ points and now have trust issues.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U mean the metal stir rod doesnt attract metals in the liquid solution? :rolleyes:

Same as I and the biggest lie is it removes heavy metals, such a crock of shit.

Your pip just might be your body not the gear!

Reaction score
Ok I had my raws tested at 98% ,so I didn't stir it into solution long enough... Wtf nobody else suggested anything else to try and I tried it and it worked what's the big ****ing deal?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Ok I had my raws tested at 98% ,so I didn't stir it into solution long enough... Wtf nobody else suggested anything else to try and I tried it and it worked what's the big ****ing deal?

Well it's because that's not fact, you don't have to stir it for a long time.

Heat is what does it, have all heated and stir together is all that is needed.

Did you heat the carrier oil?

An example

Raws melted into BA and BB carrier oil heated separately, once the raws is melted and solution is CLEAR, clear from proper heat you add the heated carrier and stir together.

While raws are melting you can speed it up stirring more often but stir isn't necessary until the carrier is added.

If done in a process of melting the raws with carrier already added ( much slower method ) the stirring is most important at the very end when it's all melted.

Heat plates are good, stirring rods is a speed up process and the sales pitch of a lie that it removes heavy metal with magnets.

The question that wasn't asked or I haven't seen was if he was new, new injection locations as in virgin muscles.

You gave him false advice based on what you believe, not factual truth.

You stated a certain Fahrenheit which is also false as all compounds don't use the same heat level!

You came here making a guy believe you, he did so and followed that advice which is not great advice or knowledge.

Both of you are 2 great examples of why it's not just for anyone to just go out and make steroids!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well it's because that's not fact, you don't have to stir it for a long time.

Heat is what does it, have all heated and stir together is all that is needed.

Did you heat the carrier oil?

An example

Raws melted into BA and BB carrier oil heated separately, once the raws is melted and solution is CLEAR, clear from proper heat you add the heated carrier and stir together.

While raws are melting you can speed it up stirring more often but stir isn't necessary until the carrier is added.

If done in a process of melting the raws with carrier already added ( much slower method ) the stirring is most important at the very end when it's all melted.

Heat plates are good, stirring rods is a speed up process and the sales pitch of a lie that it removes heavy metal with magnets.

The question that wasn't asked or I haven't seen was if he was new, new injection locations as in virgin muscles.

You gave him false advice based on what you believe, not factual truth.

You stated a certain Fahrenheit which is also false as all compounds don't use the same heat level!

You came here making a guy believe you, he did so and followed that advice which is not great advice or knowledge.

Both of you are 2 great examples of why it's not just for anyone to just go out and make steroids!
Hey bro let me at you a a few questions. What meterial membrane is the best? Also what's the 2 best brand capsule filters?

Oh my other questions since you seem so knolegable is what's the best recipe for,

Injecable Superdrol at 35 to 50mg/ML

Methyl Tren at 2 to 3mg/ML

And last but not least

Injectable Winny at 50mg/ml?

Oh and when using a capsule filters do I use a vacuum pump, perilastic pump, or a some other kind of pump?

Thanks brother I could use the help?

Reaction score
Hey bro let me at you a a few questions. What meterial membrane is the best? Also what's the 2 best brand capsule filters?

Oh my other questions since you seem so knolegable is what's the best recipe for,

And last but not least

Oh and when using a capsule filters do I use a vacuum pump, perilastic pump, or a some other kind of pump?

Oh and I quoted the melting point for Test Cyp not all compounds. Was I wrong about 215.6°F???

Maybe you should read that post again...lol

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

And last but not least

Oh and I quoted the melting point for Test Cyp not all compounds. Was I wrong about 215.6°F???

Maybe you should read that post again...lol

Just put it all on a hot plate and let it stir for 3 days!

New Threads