Pip no matter what with test cyp

Reaction score
Hey everyone I ordered some raw test cyp a while back, finally got around to making some. I sent it out to janoshik for testing came back at 98%. Now my problem is I get terrible pip from it. I tripple check my ratios when making it.
First recipe
I tried this one at 250mg/ml
2%ba
20%bb
In gso

Second recipe
200mg/ml
2%ba
18%bb
In mct

Everything sterile filter through .22um pvdf bottle top into a glass gl45 vessel.
Transfered from a gl45 with septa into a sealed steriled vial.
I did everything in my clean room in a laminar flow hood ( I used to do plant tissue culture).

No matter what I get a pip from it. Any ideas on what the hell i could be doing wrong?

Reaction score
Hey everyone I ordered some raw test cyp a while back, finally got around to making some. I sent it out to janoshik for testing came back at 98%. Now my problem is I get terrible pip from it. I tripple check my ratios when making it.
First recipe
I tried this one at 250mg/ml
2%ba
20%bb
In gso

Second recipe
200mg/ml
2%ba
18%bb
In mct

Everything sterile filter through .22um pvdf bottle top into a glass gl45 vessel.
Transfered from a gl45 with septa into a sealed steriled vial.
I did everything in my clean room in a laminar flow hood ( I used to do plant tissue culture).

No matter what I get a pip from it. Any ideas on what the hell i could be doing wrong?
Are you using a magnetic hot plat with a stirring rod? Or are you making it on a stove and stirring it by hand? The reason I ask is because by using a hotplate and a stir rod it allows the hormone to be suspended into the carrier oil properly. Alot of times when people use a stove and are stirring by hand it will fall out of suspension after it is injected witch is why a day after injecting you will have that knot in the muscle. What I believe happens is all the carrier oil gets absorbed by the muscle leaving the hormone behind witch is why you get that knot. Witch causes PIP.

The other things to look at is the brand of carrier oil. Make sure it's USP grade, and sometimes you can get BB, and BA that is not 100%..

Reaction score
Ok thank you, yes I did the stove and stirred for a while. Ok I'll order up a hot plate with magnetic stirrer. I used usp gso and mct and yeah you are correct who knows about the bb and ba. And that sounds like what's going on for sure a day later I get a wicked pip in the muscle. Could the raws be crappy? Or just user error?
And thank you for the answer I appreciate it

Reaction score
Also should I just dump it all into my beaker and reheat to test cyp melting point and start over again? Nothing is crystalized and it's crystal clear.

Reaction score
Ok thank you, yes I did the stove and stirred for a while. Ok I'll order up a hot plate with magnetic stirrer. I used usp gso and mct and yeah you are correct who knows about the bb and ba. And that sounds like what's going on for sure a day later I get a wicked pip in the muscle. Could the raws be crappy? Or just user error?
So what I would do is. Well first let me ask you, did you get a lump under the skin after the injection because that tells me whether or not it fell out of suspension?

Since you used USP GSO, and MCT then I would have to ask where you got to BA, and BB from?

What I would do with the stuff you already made is when you get a hot plate with stir rods is pour it into a beaker, put it on the hot plate, and let it stir for about 15 to 20 minutes. Make sure you don't just take it right off the hot plate, and sit it on a cool surface as that could cause it to Cloud up. So turn the hot plate off and let it slowly cool down while still spinning. Then unfortunately, but obviously your going to have to filter it again. I'm not saying that this will definitely, fix the problem, but that's what I would do.

You asked if I thought it could be from having bad Raws? I highly doubt it because it is Test C and not Test E. What I mean by that is Test E is known for giving PIP because it is notorious for having carbolic acid in it (witch can be cooked off), but Test C is not known for this at all.

Reaction score
You don't have to spend a lot of money on a hot plate with Magnetic stirrer. Something like this will do the job.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078HY1TSF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_0fswFbWTN30DJ

I know this sounds dumb but don't forget your stir rods if you order the hot plate.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085937K9L/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_whswFbNTBKFJF

Good luck brother and let me know if you have any more questions....

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How could u have bad raws if u had it tested?

Reaction score
No lump, just pain about 18 hours after injection, nothing crazy it just hurt when I bend my leg or straighten it. Last about 2 days then it disappears. The ba and bb came from Tex lab supply. I'm going to order one asap, no biggie on refiltering. Yeah I was reading about how they wash test e with ethanol and baking soda then distilled water wash. Thank you for all the help I really appreciate it and I will report back with the results. Would you heat it up to 210f? (a little above the melting point of cyp) Once again you're awesome thank you!

Reaction score
No lump, just pain about 18 hours after injection, nothing crazy it just hurt when I bend my leg or straighten it. Last about 2 days then it disappears. The ba and bb came from Tex lab supply. I'm going to order one asap, no biggie on refiltering. Yeah I was reading about how they wash test e with ethanol and baking soda then distilled water wash. Thank you for all the help I really appreciate it and I will report back with the results. Would you heat it up to 210f? (a little above the melting point of cyp) Once again you're awesome thank you!
Actually brother I would take it up to about 225 to 230°F because the melting point at least on the literature I have is around 215°F. You will hear and sometimes read about people saying if you take it too much past and melting point you will burn off the hormone. In my opinion that is complete BS. So don't hesitate to take it a little hotter, but I think the biggest thing is the time that you let it spin while on the hot plate. I like to go for at least 10 to 15 minutes after I get it to the melting point, and then let it keep spinning as it cools down.

Also I have used BA, and BB from Texx lab supply, and I've never had a problem with it, but that's not to say it's not the problem. Also I just want to say that I'm not saying that anything I'm telling you here is going to definitely fix the problem, this is just what I would do.

Definitely report back and let me know as we are never done learning.

Good luck brother

Reaction score
Right on man! Thank you for all the help!! Hot plate stirrer is on its way, I ordered different ba and bb from alpha labs.
So tommorow I'll heat stir filter and report back. And no I feel perfectly fine except the pain in my leg for 2 days lol

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground!
Tell us more about yourself chef!

Reaction score
Nobody special just a guy who's on trt that does bodybuilding and just happens to have a clean room and a flowhood for tissue culture. Definitely not a chef but I can walk you through multiplying plants in vitro

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm on TRT and taking Test-C from a pharmacy.
I inject 4 units, sub-q, 2 x week, and I always get a lump and frequently a burning sensation that lasts for a couple of days.
I just assumed this was normal but maybe it's an allergy to the oil or something?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I inject 4 units, sub-q, 2 x week, and I always get a lump and frequently a burning sensation that lasts for a couple of days.
I just assumed this was normal but maybe it's an allergy to the oil or something?

Have you tried injecting im?

Reaction score

Throw it in your delt, and see what happens. I'm guessing it's cottonseed oil which is in all my pharmacy test cyp so far. I get a lump if I inject to fast sub q into my stomach

Reaction score
Actually brother I would take it up to about 225 to 230°F because the melting point at least on the literature I have is around 215°F. You will hear and sometimes read about people saying if you take it too much past and melting point you will burn off the hormone. In my opinion that is complete BS. So don't hesitate to take it a little hotter, but I think the biggest thing is the time that you let it spin while on the hot plate. I like to go for at least 10 to 15 minutes after I get it to the melting point, and then let it keep spinning as it cools down.

Also I have used BA, and BB from Texx lab supply, and I've never had a problem with it, but that's not to say it's not the problem. Also I just want to say that I'm not saying that anything I'm telling you here is going to definitely fix the problem, this is just what I would do.

Definitely report back and let me know as we are never done learning.

Good luck brother

I really have to thank you for the help and the knowledge! I followed your suggestion heated for 20 min and let the stirrer do it's thing let it cool while stirring filtered and pinned yesterday and NO PIP whatsoever!! Thank you for the help!

New Threads