inj of metribolone, ment, and test (no esters) as add on to a cycle

Laser50216

Reaction score
planning for a test only cycle of 400 mg per week and using this as an occasional add on for 1-2 days a time max and then for a competition day.

per ml the dosage is 2000mcg of metribolone, 75 mg of test and ment. I'll probably end up using around .5 ml at most at a time

Being used in this way as an addd on but not a for a cycle what supporting supplements if any do I need for liver, kidney, and brain protection?

I currently use nac, milk thistle, acytl l-carnitine, and tumeric daily. would choline citrate be good to use on days when this is added to cycle? what is good for kidneys specifically?

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
what type of competition? powerlifting or bodybuilding?\

for kidney health im only aware of astagalus being beneficial but even then its not going to do tons. Biggest thing will be making sure your bp stays in range, maybe taking carditone to help it.

Last edited:

Laser50216

Reaction score

for kidney health im only aware of astagalus being beneficial but even then its not going to do tons. Biggest thing will be making sure your bp stays in range, maybe taking carditone to help it.

strongman but eventually also powerlifting when I find one in an untested federation I am able to go to

DOOM

Reaction score

Interesting I was unaware of astragalus.
Polyphenols are also a nice addition to for kidney health.

Laser50216

Reaction score
Interesting I was unaware of astragalus.
Polyphenols are also a nice addition to for kidney health.

what polyphenols are good for kidneys? I take trans resveratrol. Is this one good for kidneys? what about green tea extract? I have one I use occasional that says polyphenols on it

Last edited: