Do you remember where you were and what you were doing 9/11/2001?

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No one really wears masks at the gyms here I go to anytime fitness most of the time for the convenience the one past the mall in Merrilvillle is the best one Grit is banged up but a lot of meat heads go so it’s decent.

Did you ever check out south lake nautilus? I think it is closed now, but used to go there when I was working out there 2 or 3 yrs ago. They had the early generation stuff with chains...all felt phenomenal

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
No one really wears masks at the gyms here I go to anytime fitness most of the time for the convenience the one past the mall in Merrilvillle is the best one Grit is banged up but a lot of meat heads go so it’s decent.

That's cool. I'll check them out.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Did you ever check out south lake nautilus? I think it is closed now, but used to go there when I was working out there 2 or 3 yrs ago. They had the early generation stuff with chains...all felt phenomenal

your from around here too? where is south lake? By the mall?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Party at Bobby's house!
Please wear your finest MAGA attire :32 (17):

Reactions: CJ

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
your from around here too? where is south lake? By the mall?

You’re talking about the mall on the east side of 65 on 30, right? Used to go out to Merrillville about once a month or so for work. The nautilus was off 53. Also did a couple of workouts at the anytime fitness on 30 kind across from Walmart.

Tried the world/ or powerhouse once as well but that was pretty far from where I stayed. All in all some good gyms out there.

there was one behind Meijer that wasn’t bad, but it never had any girls in yoga pants which made cardio boring as heck.

Blacktail

Reaction score
I was getting gas on my way to work. So sad so many people have forgot

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Damn bricks your an anesthesiologist?[/QUOTE]

Nurse anesthetist.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Party at Bobby's house!

Democrats welcome as well lmao

You’re talking about the mall on the east side of 65 on 30, right? Used to go out to Merrillville about once a month or so for work. The nautilus was off 53. Also did a couple of workouts at the anytime fitness on 30 kind across from Walmart.

Tried the world/ or powerhouse once as well but that was pretty far from where I stayed. All in all some good gyms out there.

there was one behind Meijer that wasn’t bad, but it never had any girls in yoga pants which made cardio boring as heck.

Yeah exactly right there yeah been here for almost 3 years have not seen that gym so must be closed down. Thats cool to know people on here are from the surrounding areas. My wife said no to the meme wallpaper lmao

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Party at Bobby's house!

But no talking politics. Bobby doesn't talk politics. :32 (6)::32 (18)::32 (18)::32 (18)::32 (18)::32 (18):

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Nurse anesthetist.

Good enough lol you guys do all the work anyways lol.[/QUOTE]

Independent practice. I don't work with anesthesiologists. 70% of the anesthesia done in America any given day is by CRNAs

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Good enough lol you guys do all the work anyways lol.

Independent practice. I don't work with anesthesiologists. 70% of the anesthesia done in America any given day is by CRNAs[/QUOTE]

That’s crazy and the Drs hey all the credit lol you still had to do a shit load of school no?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Independent practice. I don't work with anesthesiologists. 70% of the anesthesia done in America any given day is by CRNAs

That’s crazy and the Drs hey all the credit lol you still had to do a shit load of school no?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Undergrad nursing degree then MS Georgetown University. Programs now are all headed toward PhD.

chicago311

Reaction score
yes thanks for your service all you vets out there

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
That’s crazy and the Drs hey all the credit lol you still had to do a shit load of school no?

Yes. Undergrad nursing degree then MS Georgetown University. Programs now are all headed toward PhD.[/QUOTE]

At least you’re went and got educated for something that will get you a for sure job so no money wasted on school. That’s what i’m going to push to all 3 kids you wanna go to college no problem we’ll figure it out but better know what you wanna do and better be in a field that’s in demand or beat it with a interior design or other bullshit degrees.

I regret sometimes not going to college but if i did back then with my attitude and train of thought would of been a waste. Have been thinking about taking courses for my field im in now to get certified in a few things even if i just make connections from that would be worth it.