Football Sunday! Go Bears!

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Fantasy lines ups set. Daily fantasy line ups set. Bets placed.

Bear the **** down! Hope Mitch stops being a little bitch and mans the **** up and plays like a #2 pick if not get him out and let Big Dick Nick in we need a good start this year!

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Didn't think anyone watched NFL anymore.

I know I don’t

In order for me to give up on football something crazy would have to happen. One of the only things I have left to look forward to so I can not think about everything else for the time I’m watching it. As long as they don’t go crazy political like the NBA I will be good.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Watching Saints vs Tampa Bay after the gym today!

Took the kid to the park then going to gym after bears game. Who you think gonna win? That’s gonna be a good game both teams pretty stacked

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Took the kid to the park then going to gym after bears game. Who you think gonna win? That’s gonna be a good game both teams pretty stacked

Always bet against the Bears, best way to get rich. :32 (18):

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Always bet against the Bears, best way to get rich. :32 (18):

Statistically speaking that is inaccurate but would not expect any other comments from the communist party.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I prefer college ball. "Pros" are like adult skateboarders. It was cool as a kid but adults stop playing games and actually contribute to society outside of looking for attention every time they score.

I scored this morning and I went downstairs to make breakfast. No big deal. Cuddles not needed

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I prefer college ball. "Pros" are like adult skateboarders. It was cool as a kid but adults stop playing games and actually contribute to society outside of looking for attention every time they score.

I scored this morning and I went downstairs to make breakfast. No big deal. Cuddles not needed

Damn bro you make funnies? I thought you were just serious all the time.

I never went to college so never got into college football kind of wish i did the games I do watch sometimes or highlights i see are pretty exciting. I still think they should be getting paid something.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Damn bro you make funnies? I thought you were just serious all the time.

I never went to college so never got into college football kind of wish i did the games I do watch sometimes or highlights i see are pretty exciting. I still think they should be getting paid something.

They do get paid. A free ride to college is worth 100k+ in tuition not to mention free housing, food and prestige on campus...and by prestige, I mean pussy and by pussy, I dont mean the skanks that I had to settle for.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I'm pulling for the Saints, but they usually seem to bomb the season opener.

Yeah i’m excited to see how Brady plays i’m rooting for him this yeah he deserves it after what New England did to him and the bears are not going to the super bowl lol

They do get paid. A free ride to college is worth 100k+ in tuition not to mention free housing, food and prestige on campus...and by prestige, I mean pussy and by pussy, I dont mean the skanks that I had to settle for.

I get what your saying but if they don’t pay them only a matter of time a league opens up that they will go to instead the rock is bringing back XFL and the whole ncaa is corrupt as shit

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
In order for me to give up on football something crazy would have to happen. One of the only things I have left to look forward to so I can not think about everything else for the time I’m watching it. As long as they don’t go crazy political like the NBA I will be good.

Seriously? Bro the NFL already has gone crazy political. And the other thing that turns me off to the NFL and pro sports in general is this. The average American can keep his nose clean for around 60K (median American income) per year. Now, I don't begrudge anyone the money the make, but FFS, can they at least stay out of fkng trouble for as much as they make.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
The national anthem thing which died down this year they at least don’t put messages on jerseys and it’s not all in your face watching the games.

Whats FFS?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Seriously? Bro the NFL already has gone crazy political. And the other thing that turns me off to the NFL and pro sports in general is this. The average American can keep his nose clean for around 60K (median American income) per year. Now, I don't begrudge anyone the money the make, but FFS, can they at least stay out of fkng trouble for as much as they make.

The problem with this theory is where some of these guys come from...they worship and idolize gang culture and just happen to be good at football...so they get a free ride and now they are in the NFL at only what 22 years old? With millions of dollars on hand...thats only a recipe for turmoil if you ask me...no not all players act like moros im aware but this is my take on why you have so many violent crimes lurking around the NFL

Last edited:

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
NOPE im done with sports, never in my life did i ever think i would be but f uck em all!!!!!!!

Not going to support them any longer....... IF u want change YOU make change....... You dont make millions of dollars, or act, or work in music etc...... To ask others for money to cover hurricanes, education, blm, race issues, AND THE LIST GOES ON FOR EVEEERRRRR...... u use the millions uve made to entice change, and do something about the issues, and not act like lebron james stating u dont need no white friends AND THE LIST GOES ON...... F UCK EM ALLLLLL

New Threads