Adding d bol at 8 wks?

Sicwun88

Reaction score
I know tht d bol is added in a cycle in the beginning,
Wanted to hear some options on adding d bol at 25mg a day for 4 wks to a test, Tren A, Mast E cycle?
Just got my b/w back everything is good! Cholesterol a lil high w I believe is normal for my situation?
But everything else is in check!
Just trying to add a lil more size & strength

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
That sounds like a good idea. Same here. I normally take an oral @ peak of cycle and usually do dbol (little pink pill) or anadrol (little green pill) but think dbol is the better option.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Only read the intro.. but I’ve always added evil to kick off my test. ��*♂️

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Ahhh running tren. Idk, both very hepatotoxic... my ipo and I’m no expert.. but I’d say let the ten do what you want it to do and shred. Stay atmhredded. Don’t get the o bloat

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
dbol will be an excellent addition to your cycle. there is a reason why tren is used in conjuction with estrogen in cattle.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
i wouldn't recommend it to a novice but with that said when I competed as a powerlfter I ran both, I ran the dbol the last weeks out so that I had it in me while competing.

I was taking my last day of it at the competition.

My lifts were not only strong but extremely explosive.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
You'll always get more out of an oral when you stack it on the injectables when they're at full effect.

I can't speak towards the interaction between dbol and mast...
Although Dbol does work synergistically with Tren and test.

Since orals kick in so quickly relative to injectables, rocking the oral at the peak of the injectables will have greater synergy (more enhanced effect) than if you were to kickstart with the Dbol.

Also, take what I say with a grain of salt.
I'm speaking from what I've read and heard from other's research and anecdotes, not from my own experience.

As long as your b/w is fine like you've said and you feel ready, you have a solid plan on paper.

Saw that you're running Dbol for 4 wks.

What's the total length of the cycle you plan on doing?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I heard a good argument as to why orals shouldn't be used at the beginning, but rather towards the end of a cycle.

They bring upon a relatively higher level of toxicity and stress to the body, and that doesn't just go away when you stop the orals if you continue along with injectables.

Your body will stay in a higher level of stress through the remainder of the cycle, and higher stress isn't conducive to optimal muscle growth.

The claim is that orals are best used at the end of a cycle, both to increase the total compounds for a final push, and so that when orals stop, so does the cycle and added stressors.

It was Dave Crossland speaking on the topic, if that matters to anyone.

*also that it was a waste since the injectables haven't built up yet. Also said basic front loading is a waste.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I heard a good argument as to why orals shouldn't be used at the beginning, but rather towards the end of a cycle.

They bring upon a relatively higher level of toxicity and stress to the body, and that doesn't just go away when you stop the orals if you continue along with injectables.

Your body will stay in a higher level of stress through the remainder of the cycle, and higher stress isn't conducive to optimal muscle growth.

The claim is that orals are best used at the end of a cycle, both to increase the total compounds for a final push, and so that when orals stop, so does the cycle and added stressors.

It was Dave Crossland speaking on the topic, if that matters to anyone.

*also that it was a waste since the injectables haven't built up yet. Also said basic front loading is a waste.

Starting my cycle today ...won't add oral til week 10 and will take it all the way up to day of meet including meet day..ill let you know how it is

Sicwun88

Reaction score
You'll always get more out of an oral when you stack it on the injectables when they're at full effect.

I can't speak towards the interaction between dbol and mast...
Although Dbol does work synergistically with Tren and test.

Since orals kick in so quickly relative to injectables, rocking the oral at the peak of the injectables will have greater synergy (more enhanced effect) than if you were to kickstart with the Dbol.

Also, take what I say with a grain of salt.
I'm speaking from what I've read and heard from other's research and anecdotes, not from my own experience.

As long as your b/w is fine like you've said and you feel ready, you have a solid plan on paper.

Saw that you're running Dbol for 4 wks.

What's the total length of the cycle you plan on doing?

In the 8th wk of 16wk cycle
Which I go by my b/w stats!
If the b/w is good I continue on!!

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just to be clear, this would be your first experience with dbol, yeah?

New Threads