Dnp and temperature

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve done some research and wanted to take a stab at dnp. From what I’ve read is that it raises body temp, I’m curious as to how much. They’re taking your temp at the gym now and they were doing it at my job before and mentioned they may start with it again. If dnp will raise my temp substantially( I think the flag is above 100) I’ll just have to postpone this run. Anybody have any experience with dnp and checking their temps ?

Steamboat

Reaction score
I ran the DNP and was getting daily temp checks for work and my temp never raised any red flags with the COVID guidelines, not to say that it couldn’t happen though

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Ok popped the first one today after breakfast. Any one have a specific time they like to dose?

Beti ona

Reaction score
The thermometer only will show a temperature rise if you are intoxicated from ingesting too much, in that scenario, covid and tests would be irrelevant problems.

You will feel hot but it will not be reflected in the body temperature, your body expels energy through the breath and the skin keeping the internal temperature at its stable levels.

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've never had a time rise, ever. Always before bed, rock solid sleep and you don't sweat through work clothes as bad, if you have that issue.

New Threads