Thread: Tren a kick in

Thanks

Tren a kick in

just curious, this is my first time using tren at all running tren a .6ml ed and 250mg test ew. Only on my 6th day and ik test c takes a few weeks to build up in the body. But what about the tren? I always heard a couple days to a week for it to kick in full. I feel nothing different, nothing changed noticably while at the gym. No extra hunger. Nothing. Am i just a person who went with what others said and believed it to be rolling at the first week or does it actualy take a little longer?

Thanks
    How many milligrams of Tren are you taking per day? tren Acetate has a pretty short half life so it kicks in quickly. I can't remember the calcs off hand, but you should be approaching saturation levels by the end of one week on the acetate ester.

In the gym the only thing you would really notice is feeling a little stronger and being able to pump out an extra few reps more than you usually can. Just like any steroid, there isn't this sudden feeling that overcomes you.

You should also be noticing increased libido. Maybe some trouble sleeping 8 hours. And the other typical tren side effects but I typically don't see them pop up until I have been on tren for several weeks or more.
    PCT is for quitters... Joliver

Thanks
    Thanked 3,575 Times in 1,617 Posts
    For me it hits full force around day 10 or 11, and it's not subtle. It almost feels like it hits all at once.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Megatron28 View Post
    How many milligrams of Tren are you taking per day? tren Acetate has a pretty short half life so it kicks in quickly. I can't remember the calcs off hand, but you should be approaching saturation levels by the end of one week on the acetate ester.

In the gym the only thing you would really notice is feeling a little stronger and being able to pump out an extra few reps more than you usually can. Just like any steroid, there isn't this sudden feeling that overcomes you.

You should also be noticing increased libido. Maybe some trouble sleeping 8 hours. And the other typical tren side effects but I typically don't see them pop up until I have been on tren for several weeks or more.
    60mg a day

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    For me it hits full force around day 10 or 11, and it's not subtle. It almost feels like it hits all at once.
    does it build up or is it just piw in your face? Im between my stuff is fake or it just guna all hit at once

Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 Times in 662 Posts
    For me it takes a few weeks to start feeling it and like 5-6 to start noticing it.
    I will say though for a first timer I think 420mg a week is too much. When those sides kick in, especially on your first run it's a mental fuk show. Took me a couple runs with it to learn how to deal.
    My .02 is to do 250 - 275mg a week and see how it goes, plus keep your E2 in check.

With all that said, everyone is different you'll need to pay attention and be mindful along the way.
    "Learn the trade and then learn the tricks of the trade" Snake - 2019
    "Dogs are bros here at UG" Big Game Hunter - 2019

Thanks
    Thanked 5,037 Times in 2,546 Posts
    Originally Posted by Whicked-impulse View Post
    60mg a day
    You're starting really high, in my opinion.

I've run it twice, first was 50mg every other day, second was 70mg every other day.

If I ever run it again, I won't go any higher.

Thanks
    Around 2 wks is when I start to notice! 75mg EOD is working well for me! I'd say 60 Ed is a bit much to start off with? Thts just my opinion!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,370 Times in 2,332 Posts
    It takes 4-5 half lives of anything to reach a steady state plasma level. It starts working g when you inject, but to reach that steady state takes the aforementioned time. The half life of ace is about 3 days. So 12-15 days to reach that steady state plasma level.

When do guys say they feel the test kick in in the gym. Most say 4-5 weeks. Do the math for cyp or enth, it works out to that 4-5 half live.

This is pharmacology 101.

You may notice other effects sooner, as I said, stuff starts working right away. It doesn't lie dormant until suddenly kicks in.

And just a question, why are you pinning 60 mg every day. Why not stick yourself less and do 100 mg every other day?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BRICKS For This Useful Post:

CohibaRobusto (10-21-2020),Jin (09-14-2020),Megatron28 (09-15-2020),Rhino99 (09-15-2020),Robdjents (09-15-2020),wilkinkc (10-21-2020)

Thanks
    I have always noticed the difference within a week at 50mg eod. If you're not feeling it within 2 weeks there may be a quality issue. Should be noticeably stronger and your significant other should be getting pretty worn out. Every person is different but, some things are pretty universal.

Thanks
    Late response: but more info for any lurkers.

I did 50mg everyday day of Tren-A.
    Day 4+ Much much much sweatier all day (I would drip from the armpits and back while standing in line at Costco), raging boner and horniness
    Day 5+ Lighter sleep

No real noticeable strength gains. Some added shoulder definition.

For real though, the horniness of Tren was extreme. I normally have a low libido: like jerk off every 2-3 days. This put me at 2x a day.

Thanks
    At that dose, you should start to feel the effect in about a week. Btw, that’s a high dose for first time Tren Ace use. Running it like that every other day makes more sense.

Thanks
    Yeah, but I’m pretty sure my source was bad. So it was probably underdosed severely.