Whats up?

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Just a general introduction of myself.

Stats: 29y/o 6'3" 235# I'd guess BF% is 12-16 range???
I've been lifting on and off since H/S a lot of time doing things the wrong way with no rhyme or reason. Followed plenty of splits out of various magazines.

Plenty success with 5x5, 5/3/1 & Nortons split.

Started taking things more serious about two years ago, I.e. nutrition, started over and dedicated time working on form and technique. (Humbled myself and left the ego at the door, dropped the weight done to nil just to practice a better form.)

Became interested with enhancement at about the age of 24. The more I read the more I waited.

Had got a hold of T.E. 400mg/ml local. It crashed needless to say. Attempts at reconstitution proved futile as after it would cool it'd simply crash again although not as bad. Heated you could still see impurities floating. Disappointing.

I've lurked on various boards reading and contemplating the next move. Seems every gear board promotes a particular brand/agenda.
I've spent months on a particular src review board and simply don't know what to make of it.

I guess that sums it up, pretty genetic introduction I use wherever I go.

Peace.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome o SI, nice to have you here....:)

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Freakin awesome introduction brother. Welcome to SI. Your right, many boards do have their own agendas. This board really does care about its members though. Stick around and you will see that. It is also very laid back which is refreshing for a change. I'm sure you now the drill, hang around and you will learn your next move. Welcome to SI my friend!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Crew:)

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome dude and enjoy. We have a great well balanced crew

Z

Zeek

Welcome to Si superman!!

And damn why did't I think of a cool screen name like that instead of the one I have ;)

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI Mr. Kent!

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Velkommen.

By norton split, you talking 2 heavy days and 2 lighter days of the same parts each week for strength and muscle?

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI bro!!!

Reaction score
Welcome to SI brother join Herm at 10pm on the shout box best time to learn some new stuff

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI bro. Great place with fantastic peeps.

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to the family Superman!

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the welcomes!!! It's appreciated!

Bigherm is that an lrg tank in your avi?

Lmfao @ Zeek that name is/was super generic, I need an uber cool AVI like yours though!

RowdyBrad the Norton phage routine is a two day strength / three day hypertrophy program. I had to stop it because it was too much of a workload for me on a cut not to mention manual labor (work) in the summer heat ... Is hell. The leg part of the routine seems special to me. This is where I noticed where most of my gains were. It is said this is/was Layne's weak area. YMMV

As we are now on the on the tail.end of summer (as I like to call the days after the fourth) I'm getting ready to plan my fall bulk. (Hopefully I will have chosen a reliable src from that review site and things regarding go smooth. I almost did the uncleZ thing per Ology GTG).

Will start a new thread sometime shortly to lay out my proposed cycle, would love any input on training ideas, diet/nutrition, etc, etc.

Thanks again for the welcome.
Peace
_SM_

New Threads