hmmm who would make a good moderator around here?

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Both good guys here I'd like to see colt as well. Colt would be good imo. He's also sexy.

Why yes, yes I am. Haha thanks for the support herm. I think zeek picked the right man for the job though. Especially with my crazy ass schedule. Can't wait til I can go back to day shift.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not sure he would be interested but Cashout knows some shit!

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not me, i'm about as smart as a box of rocks.

Z

Zeek

Guys I just realized I gave the recent mod spot to who other than..........thats right vanilla Ice!! Who would hav guessed that our diet guru and beloved brother was really the rap master from the early 90's Spongy!!

this pic is before he started seriously training!

images

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats Spongy! I look forward to learning even more about your in depth nutritional knowledge!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea Andro im in and out,we are getting ready to harvest corn,i miss being on here like i was,but im still here and will be on more now often

Congrats Spongy!!

Z

Zeek

forget all this mod talk , the vet title is far more elite and to me as your admin carries the most weight of any title or position on this board. Second only to the original and main admin on this site! It is the hioghest honor in my eyes because your own fellow members nominate and then elect you into that position!

and i would say Bullseye has a damn good shot at that title and it should be up for election again in about 35 members more or so!

Just ask spongy how much fun the mod title is, I got about 2 hours worth of work out of him tonight!! Thx spongy I do appreciate you putting the time in.

Reaction score
I work from 2am to 8am so I would make a killer MOD just saying LOL

Reaction score
forget all this mod talk , the vet title is far more elite and to me as your admin carries the most weight of any title or position on this board. Second only to the original and main admin on this site! It is the hioghest honor in my eyes because your own fellow members nominate and then elect you into that position!

and i would say Bullseye has a damn good shot at that title and it should be up for election again in about 35 members more or so!

Just ask spongy how much fun the mod title is, I got about 2 hours worth of work out of him tonight!! Thx spongy I do appreciate you putting the time in.

In this regards I will support Bullseye for be the next VET here on SI, he not only know his shit but he is also one brother who cares for everybody here. He is a trully honest and very respecfull man if you ask me for a better VET that deserve it for being loyal, dedicated and passionate for this life style and our community here is your guy to vote BULLSEYE FOREVER.

Reaction score

In this regards I will support Bullseye for be the next VET here on SI, he not only know his shit but he is also one brother who cares for everybody here. He is a trully honest and very respecfull man if you ask me for a better VET that deserve it for being loyal, dedicated and passionate for this life style and our community here is your guy to vote BULLSEYE FOREVER.

Reaction score
Love Bullseye hes a great guy and always willing to help gets my vote as well

Z

Zeek

If somebody doesn't like bullseye there is something wrong with that person lol

the guys is prob one of the nicest ppl across all of the boards and a real guy, not some dude acting like something he is not.

Love the guy ;)

Reaction score
I seocnd that EZ our comunity will be bless with my brother Bulleye as VET for sure.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Love Bullseye hes a great guy and always willing to help gets my vote as well

If somebody doesn't like bullseye there is something wrong with that person lol

the guys is prob one of the nicest ppl across all of the boards and a real guy, not some dude acting like something he is not.

Love the guy ;)

I seocnd that EZ our comunity will be bless with my brother Bulleye as VET for sure.

GMy brothers and friends,this means alot to me,more than you will ever know,it just amazes me how many of my friends think of me in this way,ive had some good teachers and ive listened alot more than i have talked,and ive picked up and learned the right way,i dont know everything,but i learn from you guys all the time and thats why i am who i am,but like Zeek,Pikiki and cjc has said i appreciate the support and hopefullyone day i can reach that status,and working with all yall guys and gals would be awesome!!! thank yall again

Reaction score
bullseye no need for thanks when we are just saying the truth lol but your welcome

New Threads