hmmm who would make a good moderator around here?

Z

Zeek

Still debating if we are going to add another one or not but if we did decide to do it, I wonder who would step up to the challenge? Just tossing it out there so the guys know what I'm thinking ;)

I would be looking for an active member! meaning they post often and are active on the site.

Knowledge is helpful since you would be guiding other members with cycles etc

Good easy going personality because I have to work with you lol

As always I would put this to the member base to elect the person btw

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am gonna go ahead and throw it out there. ME

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Both good guys here I'd like to see colt as well. Colt would be good imo. He's also sexy.

Z

Zeek

LOL well this isn;t the nomination thread yet, good to see who would be interested in the job. I would like to ask a guy who has been working like a dog behind the scenes to build the site. Not sure he would be interested yet.

Anyway if it comes to filling it I do need to know who is interested in accepting since we can't just vote someone in that does not have the time and all. So hard to narrow it to one guy when I know of at least 20 who deserve the spot here

Z

Zeek

plz guys this is not a nomination thread, looking for giuys who would be interested to step up and make it known

Get Some

Reaction score
Both good guys here I'd like to see colt as well. Colt would be good imo. He's also sexy.

Being sexy is a 100% requirement for being a mod here.... how do you think Herm got the job? I'll tell you one thing, it's NOT based on his blowjob skillz....those need some work bud

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would love to. I have a great working knowledge of gear and diets as well as experience. I would be honored to help out the board in the mod capacity.

Z

Zeek

You are actually the guy I was thinking about due to the hours and hours you have spent with me on site related things and helping to get plans in effect.

In the end members will cast their votes but you have definitely proven to me that you don't mind putting lots of time in to this site.

Who else guys?

I would love to. I have a great working knowledge of gear and diets as well as experience. I would be honored to help out the board in the mod capacity.

You are not a sponsor per say in that you don;t sell peptides or supps, you design diets and i do not consider that the same to restrict you due to that.

You are also not a source which is important imo that one not be a source and mod at the same time

Z

Zeek

the guy chosen will have to put work in with me on he site , I do need a work horse more than ever before!

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im always willing to get dirty for the cause

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I'm always willing to work. I have been a moderator before at another board. I know to check all IP's, delete spammers and their threads/posts, create new threads everyday, and to make sure all new posts are not flame ones or are appropriate material. I would be more than willing.

Z

Zeek

You know fellas due to the fact that I am going to need this mod to bust ass so to say, I'm going to have to pick this one myself because it has to be a guy I know will take thew workload. Other positions will be tossed to the members as was done with hurt but I need 1 good work horse right now!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Honestly it's something I'd love to do and something I have a passion for... I probably have a rare combination of website concept/operation, business and AAS background. That being said I doubt it would be a feasible consideration for the near term future for me with the amount of time I have to spend on both my eCommerce site and my regional management position at X&$;zzy inc and a possible child down the road. Things could easily change so I thought I'd put this out there in case it comes across again later on.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You know fellas due to the fact that I am going to need this mod to bust ass so to say, I'm going to have to pick this one myself because it has to be a guy I know will take thew workload. Other positions will be tossed to the members as was done with hurt but I need 1 good work horse right now!

Nice! Congrats spongy!

Zeek - way to cut out the BS and make the call you wanted anyway :)

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would be up for it in the future. Congrats Spongy, you deserve to be a mod.

New Threads