Elite
Reaction score
Got my labs back
test comes in at over 3000
estradial is at 21.6 pg/ml
hematocrit is at 51
PSA is at .081

doctor wants me to donate blood ASAP
as my hematocrit is one point over. I’ll donate blood but is it really that urgent like needs to be done this week? He said I’ll need to get a doctors note to be able to do a therapeutic blood draw at the blood donation place but would one point over even show up on the blood center pre screen? They do a finger stick to test your levels.

also I think I may back off my adex a bit 21 for estrogen may be a bit low and explain me feeling not at my best. What do y’all think? I tend to feel good with my estrogen around 50

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
21 is not that bad for your E2. Less Adex is always better and if you go up to 40, I still think you're better off. People forget Adex is a drug and does carry some side effects.

Now the crits; 51 is no big deal. Lower is better but its not life treating. Debate on crit levels and long term health aside, 51 is not bad.

Depending on the blood center, 54 is the average cut off. Pop a 51 and you're G2G. Hydrate the day before because it can effect the test. Hope that helps ya!

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have some sex with your lady and then go donate some blood....;)

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I have a hematologist in the family. One point over is not a crisis!

I agree with your plan about backing off the adex. What dose is putting you over 3K?

600mg weekly...I’m on my blast. Going down to 200mg per week her shortly.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
21 is not that bad for your E2. Less Adex is always better and if you go up to 40, I still think you're better off. People forget Adex is a drug and does carry some side effects.

Now the crits; 51 is no big deal. Lower is better but its not life treating. Debate on crit levels and long term health aside, 51 is not bad.

Depending on the blood center, 54 is the average cut off. Pop a 51 and you're G2G. Hydrate the day before because it can effect the test. Hope that helps ya!

thanks ya I was hoping I’d be able to just go donate rather than paying a doctor office visit co pay for him to give me the form to get a therapeutic blood draw.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
The crazy thing is I’ve never been this high for total test, you’d think this is the best Ive felt and making some crazy gains nope...I’ve felt better at 1500 total test, however there is a major stressor in my life causing lack of sleep, missing meals, etc . This blast may end early as I’m not getting the full potential out of it. I’ve been weak and let life slow me down fitness wise.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The crazy thing is I’ve never been this high for total test, you’d think this is the best Ive felt and making some crazy gains nope...I’ve felt better at 1500 total test, however there is a major stressor in my life causing lack of sleep, missing meals, etc . This blast may end early as I’m not getting the full potential out of it. I’ve been weak and let life slow me down fitness wise.

I am sure everyone hits it at a different point, but I have found diminishing returns with test levels. I have been at 5000 test before and my gains were the same as when they were around 1500. The only differences I noticed were the bad kind. (Hematocrit, bp, etc)

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I am sure everyone hits it at a different point, but I have found diminishing returns with test levels. I have been at 5000 test before and my gains were the same as when they were around 1500. The only differences I noticed were the bad kind. (Hematocrit, bp, etc)

I guess it makes sense as with everything more is not always better

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Finally made it in to give blood. Doing 450 ml of plasma and 250ml of red cells. Think that outta get it back in range?

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Unless I need to get dry, I like to keep estrogen as high as possible without unwanted side effects. Estrogen is protective of your lipid profile. When you run it low you can expect some damage to happen there.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Got my HCT from 52 before I drew blood today and had them test it after was able to get it down to 46. Not too bad

Reactions: Jin

New Threads