Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Biden town hall is just pure sad

Had to at least say that not saying anything more. Pathetic to watch period.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,129 Times in 6,615 Posts
    Originally Posted by Bobbyloads View Post
    Had to at least say that not saying anything more. Pathetic to watch period.
    how about a link. The flame forum is the only place I get my news.....

You are not entitled to your opinion.
    You are entitled to your informed opinion.
    No one is entitled to be ignorant.

Thanks
    I watched it on CNN over now it was on Crowder he was streaming live and commenting on it youtube pulled it fast as shit.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    how about a link. The flame forum is the only place I get my news.....

Thanks
    I watched it on CNN over now it was on Crowder he was streaming live and commenting on it youtube pulled it fast as shit.
    How bad was it?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Blusoul24 View Post
    How bad was it?
    It got so bad they forced a commercial break a few times. Dude was not making any sense most of the time. Anderson Cooper has to bring him back from his dementia episode many times.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbyloads For This Useful Post:

Blusoul24 (09-17-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,520 Times in 1,491 Posts
    I know we started a pool. Who had 34 as the number of days Bobby could go without a political post?

https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threa...threads-on-UGB
    Fight against something and you focus on the thing you hate. Fight for something and you focus on the thing you love. - Simon Sinek

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dk8594 For This Useful Post:

CJ275 (09-18-2020),Gibsonator (09-17-2020),j2048b (09-19-2020),Jin (09-17-2020),Sicwun88 (09-18-2020)

"There is no litter in my litter box" Phil L
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,829 Times in 1,727 Posts
    Trumps town hall was not much better.....2 impotent guys running for President
    Everything heals with semen- Rise 2018

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flyingdragon For This Useful Post:

Spongy (09-18-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,255 Times in 3,634 Posts
    Originally Posted by Flyingdragon View Post
    Trumps town hall was not much better.....2 impotent guys running for President
    What troubles me most is the Trump haters will look past soooo much shit and support completely incompetent corrupt fools like Hillary and Biden just cause they don't like Trump.
    Gauranfukkintee you Trump has done and will continue to do so much more for this country than either of those 2 would have/will ever.
    I am a Trump supporter but... I don't understand why the Democrats choose the worse of the worst people to run on thier behalf. Can they really not find anyone better? Anyone? Like seriously wtf.
    Better looking than Trump

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gibsonator For This Useful Post:

Blacktail (09-18-2020),Blusoul24 (09-17-2020),chicago311 (09-18-2020),j2048b (09-19-2020),Sicwun88 (09-18-2020),SloJoe (09-19-2020)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by dk8594 View Post
    I know we started a pool. Who had 34 as the number of days Bobby could go without a political post?

This shit broke me today seriously. I was watching it youtube with crowder doing play by play they ****ing killed the live stream he had which 1000% not fair they let him do it for the trump one so I put on CNN they kept saving his ass with commercial breaks and anderson kept bringing him back from him floating away saying weird shit.

Then when it was over CNN just praised how competent he was and how great he was answering questions and how witty he is i’m like WTF? did these guys just watch the same shit i did? Then it took them like 20 minutes to play highlights so they can edit the shit out of them SMH

I really tried hard not to get political like you said 34 days during an election period that was hard for me but tonight seriously **** man I don’t get how people don’t see this shit either they blind and deaf or they hate trump so bad they lie to them selves.

This main stream media is the devil and now they going after Rogan spotify employees threatening a strike SMH one day everyone else is going to snap and what Antifa is doing is going to look like a peaceful protest. Shit is ****ing nuts Crowder was so pissed and i’m almost as pissed as him pull a ****ing live stream down Wow really it’s that deep they can pull that shit? Bloomberg giving $100 mill for commercial in florida? Biden is one foot in the grave and the other foot on a ****ing banana peel and you do all this to elect him seriously what is the hidden agenda? it’s obviously something

Thanks
    bobby the majority of the people with the biggest opinions these days only read the sensational headlines, biased highlight reels and never investigate or question anything. That is why we are where we are these days.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gibsonator For This Useful Post:

3 Blind Mice (09-18-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,520 Times in 1,491 Posts
    This shit broke me today seriously. I was watching it youtube with crowder doing play by play they ****ing killed the live stream he had which 1000% not fair they let him do it for the trump one so I put on CNN they kept saving his ass with commercial breaks and anderson kept bringing him back from him floating away saying weird shit.

Then when it was over CNN just praised how competent he was and how great he was answering questions and how witty he is i’m like WTF? did these guys just watch the same shit i did? Then it took them like 20 minutes to play highlights so they can edit the shit out of them SMH

I really tried hard not to get political like you said 34 days during an election period that was hard for me but tonight seriously **** man I don’t get how people don’t see this shit either they blind and deaf or they hate trump so bad they lie to them selves.

This main stream media is the devil and now they going after Rogan spotify employees threatening a strike SMH one day everyone else is going to snap and what Antifa is doing is going to look like a peaceful protest. Shit is ****ing nuts Crowder was so pissed and i’m almost as pissed as him pull a ****ing live stream down Wow really it’s that deep they can pull that shit? Bloomberg giving $100 mill for commercial in florida? Biden is one foot in the grave and the other foot on a ****ing banana peel and you do all this to elect him seriously what is the hidden agenda? it’s obviously something
    It’s all good, bro. I got knocked out of the pool when you made it past 12 hours.
    Fight against something and you focus on the thing you hate. Fight for something and you focus on the thing you love. - Simon Sinek

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dk8594 For This Useful Post:

BigGameHunter (09-19-2020)

Thanks
    It’s all good, bro. I got knocked out of the pool when you made it past 12 hours.
    Damn bro really that little faith? I would of made it but this was too much.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbyloads For This Useful Post:

dk8594 (09-17-2020)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gibsonator View Post
    bobby the majority of the people with the biggest opinions these days only read the sensational headlines, biased highlight reels and never investigate or question anything. That is why we are where we are these days.
    I know but it’s a mockery to the USA man ****ing guy with teleprompter’s no crowds fixed questions and still can’t ****ing make it through it and i guarantee he was jacked up on something his pupils are always as big as his color in his eyes all you see is black he’s jacked up in methamphetamines.

His press secretary refused to answer if he uses a teleprompter like Fox for sure is for trump but every other station is so fake and phony and lie and obviously anderson cooper is on the payroll what does all this tell is it’s a rigged system and we have no hope they gonna do what they wanna do

Then out of curiosity i googled the hash tag and people are like omg he was so presidential made so much sense no sane minded person watched that and thought that that man is in stable condition to be by himself let alone be the president.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbyloads For This Useful Post:

Gibsonator (09-17-2020)

Thanks
    Yea dude its a fukkin joke. Sometimes I feel like I live in bazarro world.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Gibsonator For This Useful Post:

Bobbyloads (09-17-2020)

"There is no litter in my litter box" Phil L
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,829 Times in 1,727 Posts
    So being a Biden hater is different than a Trump hater???? Its the same.....I am an Independent, I dont understand why the GOP nominated a buffoon to represent their party.....What amazes me about Trump supporters is he would never welcome them to any of his properties unless they were paid help.

What troubles me most is the Trump haters will look past soooo much shit and support completely incompetent corrupt fools like Hillary and Biden just cause they don't like Trump.
    Gauranfukkintee you Trump has done and will continue to do so much more for this country than either of those 2 would have/will ever.
    I am a Trump supporter but... I don't understand why the Democrats choose the worse of the worst people to run on thier behalf. Can they really not find anyone better? Anyone? Like seriously wtf.
    Everything heals with semen- Rise 2018

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flyingdragon For This Useful Post:

CJ275 (09-18-2020),Spongy (09-18-2020),stonetag (09-19-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,356 Times in 2,256 Posts
    I support Camel Toes in 501 jeans. Ditto pants and Zip Arounds
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SFGiants For This Useful Post:

chicago311 (09-18-2020),dk8594 (09-18-2020),RustyShackelford (09-19-2020),Trump (09-18-2020)

Thanks
    Well said......Trump 2020

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicwun88 For This Useful Post:

SloJoe (09-19-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,935 Times in 2,505 Posts

34 days?!?

He didn't make it past 2!!!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to CJ275 For This Useful Post:

chicago311 (09-18-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,935 Times in 2,505 Posts
    #VoteForJoJo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast