What’s your sleep routine?

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
I have no problem falling asleep its staying asleep for 8 hours ... one brand of melatonin 3 mgs works for me ... I've been test Relaxium this past month also works well ...

As for "text book" methods above I've tested and work for falling asleep but but did not help me sleep through the night ...

Try GABA. Its not for falling asleep, thats why I take zzquil, GABA puts you into a deep sleep once you're sleeping.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Unisom and beer.
I have nothing in my bedroom but a bed and a dresser. I only sleep and sex in the bedroom.

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
No booze (I’ve actually started having my daily beer with lunch).

Damn, now that you mention it, this is the EXACT reason I have been having beer at lunch. Everyone keeps telling me I'm an alcoholic but really, I'm just trying to get to sleep at night.

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I do exercise just before my sleep time. It makes my muscles fatigued, and my mind does not overthink about the negative thoughts. This routine helps in maintaining routine and enjoying deep sleep.

Do you really do this or are you saying you do because it sounds plausible and because you are just full of shit?

All your posts are pretty meaningless. My guess is once you hit your 25 posts you’ll either spam the board and then I’ll ban you or you’ll just disappear and stick with soliciting newbs on PM.

Why do you people even bother? What a waste of ****ing time. For you. For me. For our members.

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
No caffeine past the morning
Sleep app with a relaxing noise i custom made
Hypnos sleep aid
Sleep mask
No social media before bed

Also , this might be unique to me because im creative, but I have an on going story line that I add to nightly that helps me fall asleep because im not thinking about stressful things.
Right now I'm a UC agent who was working with a sex trafficking ring and I ended up falling in love with one of the leaders (he loved me back) and he proposed to me and I didnt know what to do accepting this offer as someone who really loved him , but I wasn't actually me ....

Anyway ,
Maybe that last one won't work for you LOL

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Hypnos sleep aid
Sleep mask

Also , this might be unique to me because im creative, but I have an on going story line that I add to nightly that helps me fall asleep because im not thinking about stressful things.
Right now I'm a UC agent who was working with a sex trafficking ring and I ended up falling in love with one of the leaders (he loved me back) and he proposed to me and I didnt know what to do accepting this offer as someone who really loved him , but I wasn't actually me ....

Anyway ,

Normal people just count sheep. :32 (20):

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hypnos sleep aid
Sleep mask

Anyway ,

Ma'am - that is some bat shit crazy shit right there. But...whatever it takes to catch some zzz's

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I knew Jenn was the creative type when she wrote down “smelled like an angry barn”.

Do you write? Prose or poetry?

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Usually I'll have my evening coffee either at dinner and/or around 8pm.

Bed usually around 11-12. Wake up anywhere from 3am - 10am depending when work calls. I've done some sleep studies cause I fall in to my work's risk assessment for sleep apnea (I don't have it)... says I fall asleep in about 4.5mins. Just gotta close your eyes and think of "nothing"... easier said then done though.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Usually I'll have my evening coffee either at dinner and/or around 8pm.

Bed usually around 11-12. Wake up anywhere from 3am - 10am depending when work calls. I've done some sleep studies cause I fall in to my work's risk assessment for sleep apnea (I don't have it)... says I fall asleep in about 4.5mins. Just gotta close your eyes and think of "nothing"... easier said then done though.

nobody likes a braggart!!!! :32 (1):

seriously though, that’s great.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
If you're not tested.. a few bong rips might help. Can't wait to retire...324.5 more months! Countin down already

Or as papaya said unisom (doxylamine succinate) works well at 12.5mg, and is non habit forming.. drowsiness the following day only lasts about the first week. I use it on tren

Reactions: Jin

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
Go to bed between 9-10pm and wake up every day at 4am for the gym. A lot of this sleep routine is recent except for a few things:
7-7:30 - pop an edible (hey it's Colorado...)
8pm - start to wind down and either read for about 30 mins or watch a relaxing show (nature documentary etc...)
8:30ish - meditate for 10 minutes
8:45-bed - take ZMA/Melatonin, continue to read or be on phone for awhile

Seems to be working so far.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pop a stick and pass out

Reaction score
Ahhhh gotcha.

My sleep routine is up at 5 and bed around midnight. Caffeine when I wake, during the day, and pre-workout around 830pm. Lift. Shower. Relax. Sleep.

New Threads