Cant seem to gain weight on nandrolone

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Try stacking it with more food.

I don't care who you are, if you want to gain weight eat more. It is literally that simple.

Bingo... Winner, winner chicken dinner. People don't eat as much as they think. If you're thinking you're eating enough... you're not.

Blasetoise

Reaction score
Bingo... Winner, winner chicken dinner. People don't eat as much as they think. If you're thinking you're eating enough... you're not.

Duh but the thing is when you go from 1500kcals for 6months up to 3500 in 4 weeks and you are still losing weight that is weird in my eyes. Ive never gotten to eat this much without being a fat **** and now iam stable on 4500.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'll reiterate what I said earlier... If what you are say is indeed true, your bodyweight isn't moving, but you are getting leaner, then YOU ARE gaining muscle. You are also simultaneously losing some bodyfat.

Now if you want to increase the rate that you're building muscle, and are ok without continuing to drop fat or possibly gaining a little, then bump your Cals up by 300.

300 extra each day should get the scale moving. That's 2 cups of whole milk.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Duh but the thing is when you go from 1500kcals for 6months up to 3500 in 4 weeks and you are still losing weight that is weird in my eyes. Ive never gotten to eat this much without being a fat **** and now iam stable on 4500.

Now I'm on board with the 'What The Hell?' crew. Hard to believe.

Blasetoise

Reaction score
Now I'm on board with the 'What The Hell?' crew. Hard to believe.

Hard to believe for myself also. That is why iam here for. Also lethargic as **** but my bloodwork is oke ? Having the feeling like i had controll over my body but after the deep cut it al changed so damn quickly.

From 1500kcals a day with 2hours cardio heart rate (130-140) and losing NOT a single pound to 3500 sleeping on my ass al day. Currently 4500 and still stable.

This is in 6 weeks.

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Hard to believe for myself also. That is why iam here for. Also lethargic as **** but my bloodwork is oke ? Having the feeling like i had controll over my body but after the deep cut it al changed so damn quickly.

From 1500kcals a day with 2hours cardio heart rate (130-140) and losing NOT a single pound to 3500 sleeping on my ass al day. Currently 4500 and still stable.

This is in 6 weeks.

Nope. That doesn't happen.

You are way off on you calories.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Post what you actually eat and a picture of yourself please. Something isn't adding up.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
I would rather look bigger in the mirror than on the scale. What does the mirror say?
i love that thinking but everyday i think i look diffeerent.. guess its a mind thing i have to go of measurements. cause i havnt gained any weight in 6 months maybe even lost a few but measurements are still gaining I dont understand but i def agree.
The scale will lie to you.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
I'll reiterate what I said earlier... If what you are say is indeed true, your bodyweight isn't moving, but you are getting leaner, then YOU ARE gaining muscle. You are also simultaneously losing some bodyfat.

Now if you want to increase the rate that you're building muscle, and are ok without continuing to drop fat or possibly gaining a little, then bump your Cals up by 300.

300 extra each day should get the scale moving. That's 2 cups of whole milk.
im going to do this but add protein at night and morning i got away from drinking milk need to get back to it...