Roidtest

Reaction score
I know there have been threads about this product before but I figured I'd start a new one since it's been a few years from what I've seen. Just got my Roidtest kit in and decided to take for a test drive....pun intended. Decided to use test F on some test I've been running steady for well over a year. Judging by everything it all looks legit. I am wondering though since I have heard about a couple somewhat negative reviews on roidtest, what are people's thoughts and experiences with this? I heard one dude say test A was a good test but test B was shit.....etc
Any feedback is much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Do you need a test on gear you been running for over a year??

Reaction score
It was more of a test run to see what it reads since Im having to switch to a different source.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
You can spend a third of the cost of a roidtest kit on a real total T blood test and not only see if it's legit but get a rough idea of whether it's also dosed accurately. There was a youtube vid a while back that showed a positive on pure GSO.

Reaction score
Well I just tested and pinned some EQ and Sustanon from Beligas. The EQ was correct color but the Sustanon looked weird, it had a streak of correct color and a bunch of lighter brown like it was Test P or maybe Tren E. Anyways, had to switch up bc I wasn't able to get ahold of what I was using. Time to get to work.

New Threads