Truck lift

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Never have had a Ford, but man this looks nice. Also, don’t think I’ll get another GM vehicle ever. My grandparents had like an 07 hatchback Malibu I think. The thing had a terrible rattle in the hood that drove me nuts every time you went over 60. Fast forward, I have a 17 1500 Silverado with just over 40k likes. Like that hatchback, I have started to notice a rattle in my hood and it’s annoying the shit out of if me. It’s almost paid off and while I don’t want to get rid of it because it’s more spacious than the Tacoma I drove forever, but it’s killing me to hear it all the time.

Maybe go get that checked out?
Could be something that should be taken care of before it becomes a bigger problem...

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
View attachment 10522

2012 F350. First thing I did was get rid of those stock tires and out some Toyo Mud Countrys on it.

The color on your truck is cool Gibs. You'll like the look with the bigger tires. Mine looked like a dude who doesn't train legs with the stock tires and stock road tires aren't worth a sh*t here on logging roads/winter.

that thing is a fukkin tank, very fitting for ya!
Yea i love the color too thanks!

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Flowmasters are solid, you'll like the grumble it adds. As far as the lift kit, you're going to want to peruse some of the Chevy 4x4 forums and get their reviews. You'll get good vetted experiences that will give you the +'s / -'s of each available kit.

Post pics after install and alignment if possible

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
love this color, also with the new model does your tailgate have the step down system or is that only on the GMC trucks. Regardless, sweet ride

Yea has the steps in the bumper if thats what ur asking. Or you referring to the automatic tailgate.

New Threads