Sup Everyone

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie here in the forum. But not a newbie to gear & liftin'. - I'm 40 yrs age, U.S. based, with roughly 15+ years under the weights with intermediate / seasoned knowledge of conventional bodybuilding, and functional strength training. 4+ yrs Muay Thai & boxing, and a little BJJ (currently not training).

I've used just about every anabolic on the market in my younger age. Most were great, some sucked, made mistakes, also made progress. As of now, I am officially retired from gear. Haven't touched any for about 8 yrs. From here on out, I'm looking to salvage as much of my endocrine system as possible.

Willing to share any knowledge and experience I gained in the past.

Why I am here: PEPTIDES
So peptides seem to be the route I am taking. Ive read as much as I can in the past months, everything seems beyond fascinating, just haven't administered them yet. Ill be posting mostly in the peptide & GH sub-forum> looking for as much knowledgeable experience with these peps as I can get from you guys.

Thanks again everyone, ttyl.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground!
Plenty of good research here!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the group Rogue.

Reaction score
Welcome! Good luck with your new endevours. Please share your results with us.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Welcome Rogue. Hooe you find what you are looking for. Keep us posted on your results. I'm interested in doing Ipemorelin & GHRP-2 myself, but will see. Just did 20 days of BPC-157 to take care of some issues I was having. Did 500mcg 1x daily and all the injuries are gone. Just my personal experience

Reaction score
Just did 20 days of BPC-157 to take care of some issues I was having. Did 500mcg 1x daily and all the injuries are gone. Just my personal experience

I just ordered BPC. Along with a few others. In regards to BPC, I have read of people site injecting directly to the injured area- as well as just running it sub-cu for the general benefits. Mr.Greg, what were the issues you were having that the BPC cleared. And did you site inject, or sub-cu. If you don't mind me asking. Thanks.

Reactions: Jin