Clomid, beyond PCT possibly the best test booster!!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wont using clomid boost your sperm count..?? either while your on cycle or off and just using it to boost natty levels??

Yes it sure does.increase your sperm count brotha....females are also often given clomid to help produce more eggs but it increases her chance of having twins as well....fuk twins

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya guys I did prohormones for 4 years without a pct because i had no idea the pct I was taking was fake....and I also run long 19nor cycles....don't do as i do! Ez...I'm somewhat abusive ;)

Also like ez stated not everyone reacts the same...some can be higher naturally after a pct...some recover...and some just burn out (me).

Pob....I think it would help a little but not like it would if you were not shut down. I would do it just to better your chances!

Thanks for the reminder herm...fk'r

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya guys I did prohormones for 4 years without a pct because i had no idea the pct I was taking was fake....and I also run long 19nor cycles....don't do as i do! Ez...I'm somewhat abusive ;)

Also like ez stated not everyone reacts the same...some can be higher naturally after a pct...some recover...and some just burn out (me).

Pob....I think it would help a little but not like it would if you were not shut down. I would do it just to better your chances!

50 per day?

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Bro...I am so totally done with all that PH garbage. Fortunately, I always ran Nolva PCT and never seemed to have any problems. The last time I had bloodwork done after PCT, my total test levels were 650 ng/dl. That was for 20/20/10/10....of course what I was running (Mdrol) doesn't cause the kind of shutdown that what I am about to run (Test C & Dbol) does. I am 38 years old. Guess I am about to find out what all this shutdown business is about. ;)

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
50 per day?

Ya 50 is what I take. There really is no way to tell how much its helping unless you start trending your spermatogenisis the same way you trend your anti e only with spermatogenisis you will need to get your sperm count checked instead of blood work :)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Cobra... Just hope I don't start crying during sex lol...

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So EZ, You think that running clomid during pct and a little longer has some benefit? I'm curious to know as in the length of time running it.

Get Some

Reaction score
POB, HCG and clomid together will give you the best chance... of filling her whole mouth! lol, but serisously, with the combo of those two I think you will have a pretty good shot at it.

and yes CS, FUCK TWINS, lol

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol getsome:))

New Threads