Clomid, beyond PCT possibly the best test booster!!

Z

Zeek

The title says it all and here is why

clomid used during the off time and between cycles can actually increase your test levels by well over 100% It gets me to about 160% of natural levels on 25 mg per day.

You want a boost in the gym for both size and strength but are not ready for steroids - clomid is the answer

clomid is also an excellent replacement for hcg during the cycle if maintaining testicular size is the goal. Shut down is shut down so neither clomid nor hcg is going to get you producing testosterone while using!

Recovery after a cycle- clomid is by far the best thing to run IMO

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
damn ez that is really interesting!! do you have bloodwork to back this claim?!?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good read brother! Important to note that Clomid therapy has been used succesfully to treat secondary hypogonadism!

Z

Zeek

damn ez that is really interesting!! do you have bloodwork to back this claim?!?

yes and no, I have testosterone levels checked but did not test for the clomid and show it in my system so nothing worth posting and sharing without all the info. As in the actual blood work from that test. I could have just been on some really weak testosterone for all we know by that test.

But yes it did take me to 160% of natural levels last time I tested for this while on clomid a little less than 2 years ago

Z

Zeek

please keep in mind that clomid is so good at boosting natty test levels that you may run into problems with E2, never happened to me but it does for some guys

I'm not one for copy and paste but if you feel like it google it up and a study should come up proving this, assuming you trust such online studies which i usually don't haha

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
do you think you could possibly make similar gains compared to a low test cycle or a somewhat high test cycle?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well I dont know about you guys but clomid did shit for my natty test. That is what my endo tried giving me (if you remember that thread where I talked about going on trt) and my test levels are pretty much the same as they were before. Ya it can help some people but not all. Im just stuck with the same theory I was before I tried it..the only thing that can really boost test levels is test!

NOTE: This is just my experience and I may be the 1%

Z

Zeek

well I dont know about you guys but clomid did shit for my natty test. That is what my endo tried giving me (if you remember that thread where I talked about going on trt) and my test levels are pretty much the same as they were before. Ya it can help some people but not all. Im just stuck with the same theory I was before I tried it..the only thing that can really boost test levels is test!

NOTE: This is just my experience and I may be the 1%

I doubt the success rate of clomid si anywhere near 99% for you to be the 1% bro but my understanding is that it helps the majority of ppl who take it for the test boost factor and the reason many docs will actually prescribe it

If you hpta is so fried that it an't be stimulated there is nothing that can help bro, except as you stated, testosterone

Travis if a guy with low test can take his test level from lets say 300 all the way to mid 600's or even higher I would say it can definitely come close to trt dosages but a low dosed steroid cycle is going to trump any clomid IMO, low dose cycle to me starts at 300-400 mgs though

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I doubt the success rate of clomid si anywhere near 99% for you to be the 1% bro but my understanding is that it helps the majority of ppl who take it for the test boost factor and the reason many docs will actually prescribe it

If you hpta is so fried that it an't be stimulated there is nothing that can help nbro, except as you stated, testosterone

Well I havent read the studies so I was just throwing out the 1% as a general number and because its a popular number now in politics hahaha

and ya my shit is fried lol I think it raised it up about 50 or so points..I would have to go back and look at my records but ya thats all I got out of it....oh also what I found out is that my research chem company that I have been going through for my pct and ai chems has legit clomid as it has performed pretty dam close to the same as the pharm grade clomid...so thats a plus i guess =D>

Z

Zeek

There has been som really good quality clomid floating around out there recently! best I've seen in years!

Now only if they get their primo and var into the same league that they brought their clomid up into!

Reaction score
Nice read Ez, btw I did read this artcile (title of this thread) and is very interesting see how clomid can boost test at those levels over 100%. I will look it again and post the link here if I can find it

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very interesting but as far as on cycle helping to prevent atrophy. I'm guessing the reason we don't see guys doing this more often is because of the after effects of hcg. Like using it before pct and helping with your lh. Only thing is guys with already high e would prob not be a good candidate for this.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very interesting but as far as on cycle helping to prevent atrophy. I'm guessing the reason we don't see guys doing this more often is because of the after effects of hcg. Like using it before pct and helping with your lh. Only thing is guys with already high e would prob not be a good candidate for this.

This is a very interesting post. Why do I always see Nolva tapered (40/40/20/20) but very rarely Clomid (50/50/50/50)?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wont using clomid boost your sperm count..?? either while your on cycle or off and just using it to boost natty levels??

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I havent read the studies so I was just throwing out the 1% as a general number and because its a popular number now in politics hahaha

and ya my shit is fried lol I think it raised it up about 50 or so points..I would have to go back and look at my records but ya thats all I got out of it....oh also what I found out is that my research chem company that I have been going through for my pct and ai chems has legit clomid as it has performed pretty dam close to the same as the pharm grade clomid...so thats a plus i guess =D>

And how did you fry your HPTA?

Z

Zeek

And how did you fry your HPTA?

long term steroid use can do it for many, others just get a bacd luck of the draw and can fry their hpta within a few cycles. It's all a roll of the dice shane!

Also heavy abusers almosty always fry their hpta but I didn;t want to imply that cobra abused anything because I don't believe he has or did except in his P phase starting out ;) simply because those damn things will fuck you up worse than any roid ever thought of!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Come on guys Cs is having a tough time. For one he has low test, number two high estro, and number three because of his high e he seems to be growing a vagina! LMAO.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I am trying to knock up my girl and I'm on cycle right now should I hit some clomid to boost my chances of success? How much how often? I am running NPP in this cycle, caber e3d and CANT have deca dick issues from e2.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All I know is, Clomid made me feel great during PCT, I wouldnt mind running it again in a couple of weeks as a test booster. Im going to get bloods done anyday now, Ive been off everything for 2 weeks, we shall see where Im at, then Ill rock a lil clomid cycle and get bloods, see what happens ;)

New Threads