California

Sicwun88

Reaction score
California dreaming from a gay wannabe rockstar w big legs!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I don't even use the term ghey anymore. I just called them California.

lfod14

Reaction score
JPs awesome. Seems lately he's having a hard time holding back what he really thinks, good for him!

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Probably better get out while you can Gibz

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'm hoping Cali gets sooooooo fukked up that everyone leaves, and it becomes affordable again.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I'm hoping Cali gets sooooooo fukked up that everyone leaves, and it becomes affordable again.

Interesting thing, especially where I live and surrounding cities, they are building thousands and thousands of apartments. I always look them up when I pass by in my work truck and the rent is obsurb idk who tf could afford that or would want to pay that much to live in an apartment complex.
For example, $3200-3600 for a 2 bedroom apartment.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Interesting thing, especially where I live and surrounding cities, they are building thousands and thousands of apartments. I always look them up when I pass by in my work truck and the rent is obsurb idk who tf could afford that or would want to pay that much to live in an apartment complex.
For example, $3200-3600 for a 2 bedroom apartment.

The plan now is half year New Hampshire, half year Florida....Unless Cali gets cheap!!!

Goooooo Crazy Liberals!!!!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
The plan now is half year New Hampshire, half year Florida....Unless Cali gets cheap!!!

Goooooo Crazy Liberals!!!!

Think I'm gonna just move to Texas and get the best air conditioning money can buy.
Corpus Christi was in the conversation...

Reactions: CJ

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Wife wanted us to move there... Thank God, I had the sense to say F No.

Reaction score
I've only ever been to San Francisco, CA. I'd like to see LA and some of the more scenic areas.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As many problems as we have here i can't think of anywhere else that i am able to go surfing in the morning and snow boarding in the afternoon. Things are definitely fuked here in many ways but there is no other state in the US quite like CA when it comes to beauty and endless things to do

Charger69

Reaction score
As many problems as we have here i can't think of anywhere else that i am able to go surfing in the morning and snow boarding in the afternoon. Things are definitely fuked here in many ways but there is no other state in the US quite like CA when it comes to beauty and endless things to do

I love the weather, 10” rain a year. I am about 1.5 hours from the desert and about 1.5 hours from the high altitude.
You do need to deal with the ****ed up politicians, high water and electric bills and yeah... a fixer upper for $500K.
Probably highest gas prices. Oh yeah- insurance for uninsured motorist is sky high.
Your kids will have to leave because they will not be able to afford it.
I was outside tonight without a shirt because it is still warm.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I love the weather, 10” rain a year. I am about 1.5 hours from the desert and about 1.5 hours from the high altitude.
You do need to deal with the ****ed up politicians, high water and electric bills and yeah... a fixer upper for $500K.
Probably highest gas prices. Oh yeah- insurance for uninsured motorist is sky high.
Your kids will have to leave because they will not be able to afford it.
I was outside tonight without a shirt because it is still warm.

Def can't beat the weather here and that you have beach/mountains and desert.
I'm a mile from the beach so the breeze is usually pretty nice.
Cost of living is out of control.
My wife and I make a very nice combined income yet there is no chance of buying a house where we live, thats one of the biggest reasons for our thinking about moving.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Def can't beat the weather here and that you have beach/mountains and desert.
I'm a mile from the beach so the breeze is usually pretty nice.
Cost of living is out of control.
My wife and I make a very nice combined income yet there is no chance of buying a house where we live, thats one of the biggest reasons for our thinking about moving.

Have you been to Hawaii? That was the best weather I’d ever experienced.

New Threads