Guys a ****ing Beast.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
This guy is a beast for sure. Young as shit too i believe this video made me feel every work out i ever had was a waste. I will never work out the same after the video lol beast mode every time from now on!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Moved to proper forum.

dammit bobby!!!!! ;)

Reaction score
I mean it just looks like he is doing drop sets with no rest periods. That dude snapping his fingers would piss me off lol.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
The preview has too much man on man rubbing going on... I’ll pass.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
So many mean things I want to say about what page you might be on!!!!!! But I won’t ;)

SMH i always work out by myself all i’m saying is would be cool to have someone there pushing you to get the most out the work out and do more weight i hold back cause of shoulder and knees

Reaction score
SMH i always work out by myself all i’m saying is would be cool to have someone there pushing you to get the most out the work out and do more weight i hold back cause of shoulder and knees

Personal trainers do this. They are a pain in the ass lol. It's cool having someone correct your technique though right there next to you. I'm not into their motivational bullshit though. I'm plenty enough motivated on my own.

Reaction score
One trainer I had used to never count my first rep. I'm thinking wtf that shit counted! But you're busting your ass to get the rest out so no time to argue...hahaha assholes

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Personal trainers do this. They are a pain in the ass lol. It's cool having someone correct your technique though right there next to you. I'm not into their motivational bullshit though. I'm plenty enough motivated on my own.

Im motivated as well go 5-6 days a week but yes the technique part and the helping with and extra 2-3 rep
pary would be great and for drop sets to take the weight off

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Reagan has a lot of potential
Top 3 in the upcoming Spain show go to the Olympia, I can see him taking one of those spots along with Hollingshead and Brandao

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Reagan has a lot of potential
Top 3 in the upcoming Spain show go to the Olympia, I can see him taking one of those spots along with Hollingshead and Brandao

seen him one of of those gen iron videos when he was super young and still was a beast

New Threads