Information about halodrol?

Laser50216

Reaction score
Trying to find science based sources that discuss halodrol for side effects and realistic dosages. I keep finding websites that are suggesting what sound like extremely high does ranging from 50-150 mg per day. This doesn't make sense to me when it comes in 10 mg. Some questions I have about it are... Is this kidney toxic? While it doesn't aromatize will it either inhibit or make estrogen more expressive when stacked with testosterone? What other side effects are there? Being a prohormone what does it convert to in the body exactly? Cheers and thanks.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cheers, Mate.

I've only ever run Halo decades back and before a fight as part of a cutter. Back then I'd run 20mg daily breaking camp and heading into fight week so fer a couple weeks total.

Never seen anyone running the kinda doses ye mentioned (150 mg) and yea, that shite is toxic as fook to yer liver.

Honestly, there are far better alternatives out there if yer thinking cutter or recomp.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
It is a pro hormone labeled to look like halo. It is not worth spending your money on brother. Just my $.02

Gabriel

Reaction score
Gunpowder dose the same thing as Halo..no way am I paying major bucks for that crap..

Reactions: Jin

Laser50216

Reaction score
Cheers, Mate.

I've only ever run Halo decades back and before a fight as part of a cutter. Back then I'd run 20mg daily breaking camp and heading into fight week so fer a couple weeks total.

Never seen anyone running the kinda doses ye mentioned (150 mg) and yea, that shite is toxic as fook to yer liver.

Honestly, there are far better alternatives out there if yer thinking cutter or recomp.

halodrol is liver toxic but not the same thing a halostin which might be what you are thinking of

Reactions: Dav

Laser50216

Reaction score
Gunpowder dose the same thing as Halo..no way am I paying major bucks for that crap..

lol wut? gun powder turns into hormones when ingested? I don't think you know what you are talking about

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
From what I found on the Googles, it looks like it might be closest to an oral Turinabol.

Although that doesn't make sense based upon it's name.

Gabriel

Reaction score
lol wut? gun powder turns into hormones when ingested? I don't think you know what you are talking about

Be advised guys,this is how you do it !!! Come in asking for help and kick the guys in the balls with the answers you don't like..!! Listen Brother every year or so a company comes out with something harboring a popular name that's watered down crap.. I've used the Real Halo and if it's anything like that,my reply was dead on.. Be careful ,the guys you piss off today might be the guys you ask to help you put of a jam tomorrow..just a little heads up from a guy that's been in the game for 20+ years..

Laser50216

Reaction score
Be advised guys,this is how you do it !!! Come in asking for help and kick the guys in the balls with the answers you don't like..!! Listen Brother every year or so a company comes out with something harboring a popular name that's watered down crap.. I've used the Real Halo and if it's anything like that,my reply was dead on.. Be careful ,the guys you piss off today might be the guys you ask to help you put of a jam tomorrow..just a little heads up from a guy that's been in the game for 20+ years..

your answer doesn't make any sense. I'm not trying to "kick you in the balls" just learn more about a specific compound. this would mean not giving sarcastic responses and getting offended when you are called out on doing so

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Apparently its not worth your time. Is that hard to understand from the folks with years of knowledge and experience?

Gabriel

Reaction score
Go do some real Halo...then you'll understand

Laser50216

Reaction score
Apparently its not worth your time. Is that hard to understand from the folks with years of knowledge and experience?

Maybe it isn't and maybe it is but this is an opinion and doesn't address any of my specific questions. Opinions are certainly welcome as additional information but I'm still looking for the specific information I asked about

Gabriel

Reaction score
I have an idea
Buy it...take it..then tell us

Merlin

Reaction score
I could not find any reputable sources for Halodrol. In general all anabolic steroids are associated with nephrotoxicity/acute kidney injury. This is why most people who value their body run CBCs, BMP/CMPs to assess functionality before, during, and off of a cycle. As for your other 3 questions there is no solid evidence that any of those really happen. Not even wikipedia, a very very terrible source, has much information on it.

Why not run test alone? Why not go for an actual oral instead of a prohormone?

Laser50216

Reaction score
I could not find any reputable sources for Halodrol. In general all anabolic steroids are associated with nephrotoxicity/acute kidney injury. This is why most people who value their body run CBCs, BMP/CMPs to assess functionality before, during, and off of a cycle. As for your other 3 questions there is no solid evidence that any of those really happen. Not even wikipedia, a very very terrible source, has much information on it.

Why not run test alone? Why not go for an actual oral instead of a prohormone?

Lack of good sources in general. These were available online as research chemicals. I have halodrol and superdrol. I ended up going with superdrol for now. I guess I'll try out the other one at the end of another cycle.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Now SD...oral or injectable?I know a great deal about both forms..if it's oral,be careful not to eclipse 20mgs a day for 4wks only..Inj.,you can get away with more longer..no alcohol use and liver support is needed..I mainly use it as a pre-WO..

Laser50216

Reaction score
Now SD...oral or injectable?I know a great deal about both forms..if it's oral,be careful not to eclipse 20mgs a day for 4wks only..Inj.,you can get away with more longer..no alcohol use and liver support is needed..I mainly use it as a pre-WO..

Oral. Planning to use for 10 days leading up to a strongman comp. I take milk thistle, cranberry, astragalus, cordyceps, and lion's mane as my organ support stack. Will add tudca soon

Gabriel

Reaction score
You'll be happy with the results..just get plenty of water and no other orals with it..if you can find the inj. version get it..it is addicting

New Threads