Let us discuss equpoise, benefits and negatives!

Z

Zeek

For me I can't even look at EQ without my hemocrit soaring into dangerous levels! But for the young and healthy! it is an interesting and unique compound that really does make you vascular as heck!!

Modest strength gains, also moderate to low sides with the exception of the RBC count.

I see very few cycles these days that include this compound, I wonder why that is?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
because of what you just said ez...your hematocrit increases so dam much your blood pressure goes right with it, why do you think it makes you vascular? It distends your veins from the added pressure in your cardiovascular system. None of that previously stated is good for anyone young or old. I dont know what kind of benefits EQ has that mast doesnt have and mast has so many more benefits...that is why no one uses EQ anymore...its prehistoric..when you can get the same shit from masteron with even less side effects and tons more libido :) ya ya libido bitches!!!

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
because of what you just said ez...your hematocrit increases so dam much your blood pressure goes right with it, why do you think it makes you vascular? It distends your veins from the added pressure in your cardiovascular system. None of that previously stated is good for anyone young or old. I dont know what kind of benefits EQ has that mast doesnt have and mast has so many more benefits...that is why no one uses EQ anymore...its prehistoric..when you can get the same shit from masteron with even less side effects and tons more libido :) ya ya libido bitches!!!
I think its a little ridiculous to say no one does eq anymore. If no one used it it would not be on damn near every source's list. Its also half the price of masteron.

Z

Zeek

Cobra that was so well said I don't even know what to say, but the vascularity makes a whole lot of sense!! especially after seeing my hemocrit go from 46 to 55 the last time I used EQ

so back in defense of EQ, what do you all think causes the appetite boost that it is famous for? for me it was always a real thing! I would get so damn hungry on EQ that I could eat a race horse! basically the biggest fans of EQ before our community got their hands on it!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I don't run it because I fight high RBC as it is and it's time to donate blood but I know a lot of people that love it because without it in their cycle the have hunger issues of not being there.

Reaction score
I think its a little ridiculous to say no one does eq anymore. If no one used it it would not be on damn near every source's list. Its also half the price of masteron.

lol look around and see how many guys actually post their cycles and have EQ on it. Eq has their ppl just like some other compounds but is not as popular as Mast never!!!! may be back in the days yes but this days for every guy running EQ is 10+ running Mast. just my .2

Z

Zeek

A strange trend exists out there, different boards have different favorites! For instance you see more anavar on this board than even some of the mega sites!

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've ran it before with good results during a bulking cycle. My RBC was insane ad well as my hematocirt. But EZ your right about the hunger while on...I would never stop eating and hence added a lot of size from that alone. Tampering with GHRP-2 as of now, but the hunger doesn't compare like while running the EQ.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interesting stuff guys. Keep the info coming on the compounds.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He actually didn't mean no one bit rather not a lot of guys run it because of compunds like Tren. I'm sorry as long as I'm healthy and my sides aren't bad there will not be a second compound besides Tren. Eq just has to many issues and i get very minimal problems or sides with Tren. So untill my body gets older and it can't take the beating from Tren maybe ill try something different. But there is not a whole lot of people running eq as cobra stated. On pretty much every site I'm on if it isn't a test only, its a deca Dbol test cycle, or test and Tren, or test Tren mast!!! Seems to be the popular cycles around right now. I mean I'm not saying you don't see eq cause we do. It just seems like its not the go to compound like Tren.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

It's not rediculous to say at all brotha...its not a popular compound anymore these days. Ya there are guys that run it but like Pikiki and herm stated its not a whole lot. The reason It's half the price is because it sucks lol Tren/mast would be a lot cheaper if it wasn't so dam good

As far as the hunger goes...I wish that would have happened for me...I ran eq at 800 mg a week for 14 weeks and not once did I experience the so called need to feed from eq...I won't be using it again

MTgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
My husband is currently running eq and is liking it. Tren fucked with him big time and he had to come off. His system just doesn't agree with tren at all where the eq doesn't give him near the sides.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i like EQ. but im in my late 20's so it may be different for others here. strength + veins was nice.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
EQ gives me bad headaches and not much else. Tren gave me much better gains but also trouble sleeping.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My husband is currently running eq and is liking it. Tren fucked with him big time and he had to come off. His system just doesn't agree with tren at all where the eq doesn't give him near the sides.

Well eq really can't be compared with Tren...but you should have your hubby run mast instead (if he hasn't already) but be ready to walk around like you have been riding a horse all day ;)

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well eq really can't be compared with Tren...but you should have your hubby run mast instead (if he hasn't already) but be ready to walk around like you have been riding a horse all day ;)
Yes this!!!! Lol. I've been.on mast for four weeks now and man o man. I feel like I'm 17 again!! Just a slight gust of wind and lilHerm goes from 6oclock to midnight real quick. LMAO!!! Plus caber.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Mmm, might have to revise my current cycle plans and switch out the tren for mast...

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mmm, might have to revise my current cycle plans and switch out the tren for mast...

Well mast is nothing like Tren...I would switch eq with mast but not Tren...or just add mast to your Tren cycle :)

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tons of competitive bodybuilders still run Eq, in the offseason as well as early in contest prep, as the show approaches, they switch to mast/tren.

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
I was told many times to run EQ because I would eat like a horse (I'm a fussy eater, can't and won't eat much ..... which means that juicing is pointless).

New Threads