My cycle Im waiting to come in

Reaction score
I'm going on a cycle of sust 600 ew split Monday/Thursday, EQ 600 ew split Monday/ Thursday, Deca 300 ew split Monday/Thursday, Anavar 50 ed the last 8 weeks of the cycle and tbol 30-40 ed the first 4-6 weeks and its going to be a 20 weeks cycle. I am just wondering if the half life of deca and the half life of EQ are ok to split them 2 times a week or do I need to inject 3 times with them? I also have my pct that is im waiting 2 weeks after my last pin starting hcg and hmg doing hcg 500 eod for 2 times then switching to 250 eod and use 5000 ui then start clomid 100/100/50/50 then the nova 40/40/20/20. I'm pretty sure the hcg will go for about a month with every other day. I was told to do the hmg for 15 eod for 10 days at the same time as hcg I have 150 IU of it. I was just wondering if anyone had anything to add to this or comment on it that would be great thank you.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Sounds like you don’t understand half lives or PCT/how to use hcg.

UG is a community. I suggest you write a proper introduction and stick around, learn and be a part of it.

We have a great group here but none of us are enthusiastic about spoon feeding a random person we don’t know who has one post on the board.

https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/forums/58-New-Members-Introductions

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I'm going on a cycle of sust 600 ew split Monday/Thursday, EQ 600 ew split Monday/ Thursday, Deca 300 ew split Monday/Thursday, Anavar 50 ed the last 8 weeks of the cycle and tbol 30-40 ed the first 4-6 weeks and its going to be a 20 weeks cycle. I am just wondering if the half life of deca and the half life of EQ are ok to split them 2 times a week or do I need to inject 3 times with them? I also have my pct that is im waiting 2 weeks after my last pin starting hcg and hmg doing hcg 500 eod for 2 times then switching to 250 eod and use 5000 ui then start clomid 100/100/50/50 then the nova 40/40/20/20. I'm pretty sure the hcg will go for about a month with every other day. I was told to do the hmg for 15 eod for 10 days at the same time as hcg I have 150 IU of it. I was just wondering if anyone had anything to add to this or comment on it that would be great thank you. I also have ameridex on deck.

5 compounds??? You a pro or something?? Whats your diet and training like first off? I vote dont over think this and run test and deca...maybe an oral in the middle...but 5 compounds? Also what does your current bloodwork show

Reaction score
Right now its all normal and im really only doing 4 at a time ill be stopping the tbol after the 4th week I think just to jump start and a low deca to help with joint pain in my elbow.

Reaction score
Based on your intro, this cycle is way overkill. Don’t be in a rush to use as much as possible. Question should be what’s the least amount I can use to grow optimally?
So what would you take out I'm using the deca to help with elbow joint pain and the tbol just for the beginning to jumpstart everything.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Well I put that all in my introduction but the goals the goals would be bulk up and put on muscle strength and try to keep as much as I can... but that's the goal always.

Id personally just run test and deca and eat eat eat!

But first I'd learn more about what you are putting in your body...it doesn't seems you understand much and are expecting us to help you. If you got gyno before what makes you think you won't get it now...do you know how to dose your arimidex properly? Ect ect

Last edited:

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
500-600 test +300 deca would be plenty imo. Wouldn’t bother with orals either.
”jump starting” is a flawed idea. It’s just going to cause progress to slow quicker as likely myostatin builds up quicker. Test and deca will start working To build muscle immediately upon injecting and the natural gradual increase from esters will help progress continue longer. To get the most from your gear save an oral for the last 4-6 weeks if and only if progress plateaus

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
My next cycle is going to be 400 Test and 400 Deca, and I have no doubt that growth will happen. Proper training and nutrition are important.

Reaction score
500-600 test +300 deca would be plenty imo. Wouldn’t bother with orals either.
”jump starting” is a flawed idea. It’s just going to cause progress to slow quicker as likely myostatin builds up quicker. Test and deca will start working To build muscle immediately upon injecting and the natural gradual increase from esters will help progress continue longer. To get the most from your gear save an oral for the last 4-6 weeks if and only if progress plateaus
. Yeah I was going to do the var the last 8 weeks but I could always do it 6 weeks. do you think the 50 mg ed will be fine?

Reaction score
Yeah nutrition is the hard part I can get it down for 2 months but then I slip up and just want to eat everything I shouldn't eat.lol

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yeah nutrition is the hard part I can get it down for 2 months but then I slip up and just want to eat everything I shouldn't eat.lol

Well you should not be dieting on that cycle you laid out, so that shouldn't be an issue.....

Reaction score
Ok by dieting I mean I stick to lean meat with my carbs managed and greens managed so I can get the most out of it. Try not to do any sugars and saturated fat ext.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Ok by dieting I mean I stick to lean meat with my carbs managed and greens managed so I can get the most out of it. Try not to do any sugars and saturated fat ext.

Whats your calorie intake for a day?

New Threads