Workout timing and gear

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is going to sound like a stupid question but I can't find the answer anywhere.

I started my first small oral cycle, I know this is taboo for some and I know it is less than ideal but I thought it would give me a taste, and a small boost to get things started. My cycle is 240 mg of Andriol and 40 mg of t-bol I plan to end after 4 weeks.

My question is, I have become sore like I would when I normally hit the gym. My understanding was that I could recover overnight and smash it everyday.
I am only doing full body workouts. Should I change and do more of a bodybuilders workout, smashing muscle groups once/twice a week or should I just lift through the pain.

I only started working out about three months ago after 1.5 years off.
Off the meds I do full body workouts twice a week.
I have been on the meds for a week. The first four day I smashed it full body everyday, I took a day off then smashed it again for two days and I am sore again today.
This is the first day my muscles have been sore like they usually are when not on meds.

I would prefer to continue full body workouts but am worried about recovery.

Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Gabriel

Reaction score
240mgs of Drol???
You will be dead in 7 days

Reaction score
240 mg of andriol/ 40 mg t-bol. Taken in two even doses.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Now I love me some Test-U...just so hard to find..Thanks CJ... I was wondering how he could still be alive if it was Drol..

Reaction score
What about workouts? Do you guys work through the pain or do you allow for recovery?

Sicwun88

Reaction score
I wouldn't be doing anything wo some form of injectable test!!

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Listen to your body bud. Course you need to push yourself to get results but nothing wrong with missing a day if you need too.

Muscles get stronger before your joints just keep that in mind. Good luck.

Reaction score
Yeah, thanks. Good to know! I have no problem pushing through. I have had meltdown before in my triceps so I know my limits. Just wanted to get some advice about working out on meds. I find I don't get any size if I don't rest off the meds, I just gain strength and stamina. I was wondering if it would be the same on the meds.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
steroids are great but they aren't as magical as you seem to think they are. You need to recover and grow, if you are working out before a muscle has time to repair and grow you wont have much progress. Full body is fine but you are still going to need to workout eod at most. What's your routine look like?

here's a link to a full boy split by someone i have a lot of respect for, make sure to read the actual post as well as the split in the picture.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxAHkdLBRye/?hl=en

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My brothers here have been overly kind ... if you've only been working out 3 months ... you're no where near ready to benefit from gear ... if your nutrition is anywhere in a similar condition to your 2 day per week full body workout Id recommend starting there ... gaining muscle is fairly straight forward (not easy) ... but you must eat adequate protein and workout consistently and properly ... great news you can learn both on this site ... just be aware working out 2 times per week and not paying attention to your diet will yield minimal results regardless how much or what gear you take ...

Reaction score
Thank You!

steroids are great but they aren't as magical as you seem to think they are. You need to recover and grow, if you are working out before a muscle has time to repair and grow you wont have much progress. Full body is fine but you are still going to need to workout eod at most. What's your routine look like?

Thank you, this is exactly the answer I was looking for. I will hit this workout and see how it goes. Yes, you are right, I don't know how "magical" anabolics actually are. I trained as a PT about 15 years ago and we didn't cover roids in the coursework, but we talked about them of course and all we were really told was that they cut the time it takes to recover but I have never found out how much they cut it by. I was hoping for a 24hr recovery, Lol. Since my normal recovery is 4-5 days even EOD would be great. Thank you very much.

New Threads