Xyokoma's Phentermine Log Journal

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Poop Log Day 3

No weigh in, getting harder to poop. Dont exactly feel constipated, just no kids to drop off at the swimming pool.
Took 1 Bromazepam at 9pm knowing id be rather awake again. It did the job but wasnt working as strong as normally.
No other sides.

Onto day 4.

Big glass of water with some Metamucil in the morning, it will give you that full stomach feeling and help with the Cosby kids. I'd rather skip a day than take it after 9/10am or I will not go to sleep. Are you doing anything exercise wise to tire your body out? Weights, cardio, rabbit? LOL

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Are you doing anything exercise wise to tire your body out? Weights, cardio, rabbit? LOL

Ill have to take some fiber today for sure, just to make sure everything still works down there. :32 (1):
I have been going gym but not hitting it as hard as Id like to. Can get light headed easily so not even thinking of squats or deads at this point. Got up from the floor to do cables yesterday and shit went blank for 5 seconds but kept doing tricep pull downs so no one notices im out of it :32 (18): actually felt very fatigued all day yesterday, almost thought i had forgotten to take the phen but i havent. Might also have a coffee if i need perking up

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Ill have to take some fiber today for sure, just to make sure everything still works down there. :32 (1):
I have been going gym but not hitting it as hard as Id like to. Can get light headed easily so not even thinking of squats or deads at this point. Got up from the floor to do cables yesterday and shit went blank for 5 seconds but kept doing tricep pull downs so no one notices im out of it :32 (18): actually felt very fatigued all day yesterday, almost thought i had forgotten to take the phen but i havent. Might also have a coffee if i need perking up

^ That pretty much sums up my Day 4 with 18.6mg again. Because I was so weirdly fatigued I slept like a baby with no extra help. Perhaps the lack of sleep the past 3 days and working all weekend was catching up on me.

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't even think of coffee past 10am if you are already having sleeping issues. Lightheaded is not good, you may want to add a food log to this thread.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't even think of coffee past 10am if you are already having sleeping issues. Lightheaded is not good, you may want to add a food log to this thread.

Todays second day Im feeling sluggish again. Constantly yawning and sleepy. Everyone i read using phen described great energy and i feel like a pre wo is in order if i want to crawl to the gym today :32 (18)::32 (18):

Reaction score
Todays second day Im feeling sluggish again. Constantly yawning and sleepy. Everyone i read using phen described great energy and i feel like a pre wo is in order if i want to crawl to the gym today :32 (18)::32 (18):

Maybe it's like a nutrition thing slowing you down? Are you getting enough carbs?

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's like a nutrition thing slowing you down? Are you getting enough carbs?

My carbs have been around 50g/day but I think i might need to bump up the calories more. Having said that, its day 5 and I already feel the hunger feeling coming back(since around 1pm today) so Im cautious on what to do.

In general my prescribing doctor told me to eat very low carb foods, no starch, grain or sugary foods whatsoever as theyre acidifying foods and will excrete phentermine from the system quicker.

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My carbs have been around 50g/day but I think i might need to bump up the calories more. Having said that, its day 5 and I already feel the hunger feeling coming back(since around 1pm today) so Im cautious on what to do.

In general my prescribing doctor told me to eat very low carb foods, no starch, grain or sugary foods whatsoever as theyre acidifying foods and will excrete phentermine from the system quicker.

Ask him for the study that shows where that is true, never heard that before in my life. I'm not a fan of adding more stims in with Phen, I would post up your diet, sounds like it's off.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I would guess that your doc is working in a fat loss clinic due to not being able to get a job as a real doctor. Take his advice with a pinch of salt

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Ask him for the study that shows where that is true, never heard that before in my life. I'm not a fan of adding more stims in with Phen, I would post up your diet, sounds like it's off.

Hey man,
What type of diet would you suggest for a female in general while on Phen? Its only early days but so far Ive kept protein as my priority since the appetite hasnt been big nor do I fancy heavier foods for some reason?

I dont eat breakfast
Lunch is also bare minimum(thats just what im used to when Im at work) so either meal replacement shake(250kcal)+fruits if hungry or just plain cottage cheese 150-300g +banana/150g high protein yoghurt with tonnes of water/tea
Dinner is 1-2chicken breasts/ salmon fillet/ low fat chicken or beef meatballs with extra large(probs only a large in US terms) salad with low cal fat free dressing.

Might have additional cottage cheese, curd, fruits or pieces of lean meat for snack if feeling weaker. Tonnes of water and tea whenever Im not pissing it out.

This diet actually sounds terrible when I read it but I havent been craving denser foods at all. The easier to eat/digest the more appealing to my stomach.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
I would guess that your doc is working in a fat loss clinic due to not being able to get a job as a real doctor. Take his advice with a pinch of salt

Haha you re right Gibs! Real doctors arent allowed to prescribe Phen in UK, only weight loss clinics.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Haha you re right Gibs! Real doctors arent allowed to prescribe Phen in UK, only weight loss clinics.

Shit sorry I called you Gibs. Dont send your army on me pls.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
with any fat loss drug, choose a diet any diet and use the drug to assist that diet. The drug is only a supplement to any weight loss regime

Hey man,
What type of diet would you suggest for a female in general while on Phen? Its only early days but so far Ive kept protein as my priority since the appetite hasnt been big nor do I fancy heavier foods for some reason?

I dont eat breakfast
Lunch is also bare minimum(thats just what im used to when Im at work) so either meal replacement shake(250kcal)+fruits if hungry or just plain cottage cheese 150-300g +banana/150g high protein yoghurt with tonnes of water/tea
Dinner is 1-2chicken breasts/ salmon fillet/ low fat chicken or beef meatballs with extra large(probs only a large in US terms) salad with low cal fat free dressing.

Might have additional cottage cheese, curd, fruits or pieces of lean meat for snack if feeling weaker. Tonnes of water and tea whenever Im not pissing it out.

This diet actually sounds terrible when I read it but I havent been craving denser foods at all. The easier to eat/digest the more appealing to my stomach.

New Threads