Xyokoma's Phentermine Log Journal

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
50G of carbs every day?

I would consider carb cycling and or find your maintenance calories and eat them all healthy (whole grains, veggies, meats, fats)

Remember the brain and all other organs as well as muscle feed off of carbs (as well as proteins and fats) but carbs are a huge part of functioning properly.

50G is quite low if it is every single day and that is probably more so the culprit of the fatigue versus Phen which gives me a little energy even if I only take

15 mg and I'm a 200+lb
I did do around 50g of carbs probably for the first week when the effects were strong but now not really limiting any food group. Dont get me wrong, i was happy with it. I always tend to go for high protein diet(love me some dairy).
I actually feel like I got more sluggish now that im not limiting carbs so much. Tbf they always make me feel like im on my period.
Started Phen while bf was away on holidays, now that hes back he wants substantial and diverse dinners and makes me feel bad if i dont want to join him and help cook as well - have previously expressed my thoughts on how his eating habits arent working for me and id rather eat my own dinners but he says some silly stuff i dont find supportive. Anyway...
I was a lot happier and felt better managing my food. I think Ill have to step my foot down and he will have to deal with it.

wilkinkc

Reaction score
I did do around 50g of carbs probably for the first week when the effects were strong but now not really limiting any food group. Dont get me wrong, i was happy with it. I always tend to go for high protein diet(love me some dairy).
I actually feel like I got more sluggish now that im not limiting carbs so much. Tbf they always make me feel like im on my period.
Started Phen while bf was away on holidays, now that hes back he wants substantial and diverse dinners and makes me feel bad if i dont want to join him and help cook as well - have previously expressed my thoughts on how his eating habits arent working for me and id rather eat my own dinners but he says some silly stuff i dont find supportive. Anyway...
I was a lot happier and felt better managing my food. I think Ill have to step my foot down and he will have to deal with it.

I feel this post. My fiancé was on board with my cut the first month and she was doing it with me but she caved. At first I was hearing “oh you’re doing your own dinner again huh”? But it has gotten better with time. She sees it’s a new life style. I can’t lose weight and eat pizza and other stuff like that. I’m down 70lbs in 5 months. I have a splurge with her every 2 weeks or so and adjust my calories for us to enjoy a nice dinner together. But to get where I want to be I have to separate pleasure from food for the time being.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
I feel this post. My fiancé was on board with my cut the first month and she was doing it with me but she caved. At first I was hearing “oh you’re doing your own dinner again huh”? But it has gotten better with time. She sees it’s a new life style. I can’t lose weight and eat pizza and other stuff like that. I’m down 70lbs in 5 months. I have a splurge with her every 2 weeks or so and adjust my calories for us to enjoy a nice dinner together. But to get where I want to be I have to separate pleasure from food for the time being.

Oh man Im glad Im not the one. My bf (good guy overall) but straight up shames me saying I should be able to lose weight with any food just need to limit the portions.
Great for his size and fast metabolism- ****er has zero fat on him, but eating like him doesnt work so much when youre 5ft4. He doesnt get that ideally I want to eat similar portions to him to feel satiated but with his food choices Id literally have to eat just 1/3 of the meal. Then Im either starving through the night or resort to eating extra foods in a couple hrs and overeat(which is my fault for sure but that hightened starvation feeling is ridiculous).

He doesnt like anything thats not convenient to him but try and explain that to that selfish ****er. :32 (18):
Id say my biggest problem is his idea of cooking is getting processed semi cooked meats full of sauce and salt and whatever other shit that just spikes my cravings like crazy and also nowhere near keeps me full if i eat downsized portions. I can take hours cooking delish appropriate meals but his snobby ass doesnt appreciate natural flavours unless they come pre made from Tesco Finest section.

Uuuff. Rant over.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Log day 19, another 37.2mg later

Cravings and emotional triggers seem to keep growing. Starting to really miss the comfort that food provides me.

Ideally just not keen on my overall sense of being lately. Could be just all the Rona shit pushing my limits or the yearly autumnal depression creeping up.
Toying with the idea of upping the dose.

Today is day 20 as we speak and Ive decided to skip it and possibly do 1 and half pills for day 21 and forward, which equals to 55.8mg.

Havent taken weight yet as cant poop in the mornings.

Question: found 4 online sources to buy Sibutramine from and only 1 for Phen. Phen is hella expensive when compared so thats not a future option.
Has anyone tried both?

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would not go to 55mg, at your size, there should be no need for it at all. The 37mg should be lasting most of the day, even after 20 days.

I can eat the same boring thing every day if I had to, baked chicken and broccoli or a steak and string beans, makes no difference to me. I'm not much into fast food, I do have a raging boner for Buffalo wings though and cannot resist if they are at a place that is good. You do what you want for dinner and meal prep and let him eat whatever he wants. If you prep meals, you can have something ready to go a few days a week and just heat it up.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I have taken sibutramine on dnp runs before and it kills all cravings for me. Used to take it in the afternoon as my cravings hit in the evening

Log day 19, another 37.2mg later

Cravings and emotional triggers seem to keep growing. Starting to really miss the comfort that food provides me.

Ideally just not keen on my overall sense of being lately. Could be just all the Rona shit pushing my limits or the yearly autumnal depression creeping up.
Toying with the idea of upping the dose.

Today is day 20 as we speak and Ive decided to skip it and possibly do 1 and half pills for day 21 and forward, which equals to 55.8mg.

Havent taken weight yet as cant poop in the mornings.

Question: found 4 online sources to buy Sibutramine from and only 1 for Phen. Phen is hella expensive when compared so thats not a future option.
Has anyone tried both?

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
I have taken sibutramine on dnp runs before and it kills all cravings for me. Used to take it in the afternoon as my cravings hit in the evening

How was the sleep?
Also around what price did you use to buy it for? Found 4 sites ranging from 60 to 90euros all same dosage and quantity.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
I do have a raging boner for Buffalo wings though and cannot resist if they are at a place that is good.

Boyfriend, is that you? :32 (18):

On a srs note Ill only give it a go today see if it alters anything. More intrigued for the scientific purposes than anything else. :32 (20):

Also my weight is at 70.4kg today before pewp, so I do still weigh a considerable amount in terms of only being on 37mg. Read somewhere it can be administered to 90mg/day, assuming thats for the super obese but that wasnt mentioned.
I do think I might have built up a tolerance to it.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
it doesn’t effect sleep at all it’s not a stimulant, no idea what the cost was sorry. 12.5 mg springs to mind for dose but I ain’t 100% sure

How was the sleep?
Also around what price did you use to buy it for? Found 4 sites ranging from 60 to 90euros all same dosage and quantity.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Log day 21 55.8mg
1.30pm considerably increased nervousness/anxiousness so far for the last hour, nothing else as of yet

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Log day 21 55.8mg
1.30pm considerably increased nervousness/anxiousness so far for the last hour, nothing else as of yet

Picked up some valerian root pills while writing this ^ and eased up pretty quickly.
Overall the higher dose did work better so I'll continue with that but the difference wasn't huge at all, had a healthy sized lunch and dinner, just less emotional cravings.
Minus the little bit of anxiety Id consider 55.8mg a very symptom free safe dose once your tolerance has built up.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Log day 22&23 both days took 37.2mg only
Came up with ingenius(i dont often use my brain) idea to combat stress eating with taking valerian root extract pills later in the day when I usually feel most stressed and want to overeat/eat shit. Seems like its working so far whilst keeping normal Phen dosage.
Quite excited to take my final weight, only got 4 or 5 pills left. The last few days really started seeing/feeling the difference in my leanness.

wilkinkc

Reaction score
Glad it’s going well. Sucks having to be patient (I’m on a cut as well). Ready to get on to the next chapter lol

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Glad it’s going well. Sucks having to be patient (I’m on a cut as well). Ready to get on to the next chapter lol

I feel you. Id like to continue another month, then do a clean bulk.
Are you using any aid for cutting?

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Day 24
Holy smokes I weighted in at 67.6 kg today.
Much excite.
Although I dont feel that light yet, keeping a realistic mind that i couldve been just a bit more dehydrated than usual, not that I feel it.

Having some marital issues the last couple days so the appetite is just not existent right now.

wilkinkc

Reaction score
I feel you. Id like to continue another month, then do a clean bulk.
Are you using any aid for cutting?

So far no. Just big deficit and lifting 3 days a week. More than half way done but this last bit is going to take the longest lol

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 24
Holy smokes I weighted in at 67.6 kg today.
Much excite.
Although I dont feel that light yet, keeping a realistic mind that i couldve been just a bit more dehydrated than usual, not that I feel it.

Having some marital issues the last couple days so the appetite is just not existent right now.

So what is the total so far? great job!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
7kg weight loss in 24 days is amazing

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
7kg weight loss in 24 days is amazing

Thanks everyone.
Only have 2 Phen tabs left and dont think Ill be able to get more, so itll get harder to obtain progress for sure.
My goal of 65kg or lower is looking almost possible now.

wilkinkc

Reaction score
Thanks everyone.
Only have 2 Phen tabs left and dont think Ill be able to get more, so itll get harder to obtain progress for sure.
My goal of 65kg or lower is looking almost possible now.

you got this. Just takes consistency and patients. Look what you’ve done in just 24 days

New Threads