Louisiana

Reaction score
I'm moving to Louisiana soon and have been doing my research. It seems Louisiana goes after people real heavy who either order or use gear. Does anyone live in the area and have any experience in Louisiana. I have looked for threads dealing with New Orleans and Louisiana and haven't seen it discussed. Thanks.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Never once heard about any one state going after people more or less than the others

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah I heard about them Parish boys

Reaction score
Nah I just read an article where this guy out of Chalmette was busted for receiving a package of 500 pills and 4 vials. And a few other articles.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
probably busted bc it was seized or was on the radar already. stuff like that gets delivered all the time so long as nothing stupid was done before or way it was shipped/packed

Reaction score
I'm from the New Orleans area. Never heard of anything like this. I've been ordering fun things online for a gazillion years. Honestly our local police departments are so underfunded they don't have time to pursue stupid stuff like that. Not saying it's never happened, just doesn't usually.

What part of LA you considering?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Nope, I even know a few cop buddies from HS that use PEDS in Louisiana.

Its no different than anywhere else I've lived.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Neva heard of this?
Forgettaboutit...get your swole on!!!

chicago311

Reaction score
i don't think they are worried about gear, they got more dope there than most other citys do,

Reaction score
I'm from the New Orleans area. Never heard of anything like this. I've been ordering fun things online for a gazillion years. Honestly our local police departments are so underfunded they don't have time to pursue stupid stuff like that. Not saying it's never happened, just doesn't usually.

What part of LA you considering?
Metairie, Metropolitan New Orleans

New Threads