Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Elite
    Thanks

slin pin injection sites?

i pin delts with slin pins twice a week, i was pinning them 4x a week for a while, 3x for test shots and 1x for mic shot. my left arm started getting sore after a while i guess i was doing too many in a week and not letting the injection site recover long enough like they say you should give an injection site 1 week to recover. though I figured since I was using slin pins that it wouldn't be a big deal to hit them multiple times in a week. is this right? maybe i was just sore for other reasons like I didn't rub it or massage the area? i know for sure i forgot to massage it one day and the next day i was seriously sore.

i'd like to stick with delts if possible or find another injection site to use slin pins. lately i've been rotating with glutes (25g 1") and today i drew blood when i aspirated i accidently hit the area too far up, so i'd like to say **** that and just stick with slin pins. though i ended up just hitting the other cheek but, i'm thinking why even bother with all that shit if i don't have to. it's awkward turning around, and it makes me nervous with the sciatic nerves there and all. though i've been doing it for a while this was the first time I drew blood so I'd rather just forget it all together.

i'm not doing 3x test shots a week anymore, i'm doing 2x a week now so my 3rd shot would be MIC shot. should i just do one delt twice a week? or should i try another injection site, what other site could i hit with a slin pin?

Elite
    Thanks

Re: slin pin injection sites?

would it be considered two different sites if i did the side delt one day and the front delt the next day? i mean i wouldn't do the same arm back to back it would be like this. mon - right side delt, tues. left side delt, thurs. right front delt

would that be enough time to recover if i did it like that every week? would the front and side delt be considered two different sites?

maybe i'll do tricep instead for some reason i don't feel comfortable with the biceps because of that vein that goes through where they take my blood tests.

Thanks

My man try ventroglutes, quads and delts, that way you will have many sites injection and they all recover well and you can rotate from 6 diffrents sites. make sense? if you don`t like to pinch glutes go this way and also with slin pins you can do pecs too

Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,778 Posts

What Piki said. Sometimes my delts get a bit achy after I pin. When this happens I hit the glutes on my next pin although I don't use a slin pin in the glutes. The last couple of times I've hit the ventro glute but have had some virgin muscle pip, but it's a great site to include in your rotation.

Thanks

You could do ur forearms ( if u got the meat) with slin pins. I would say just get some 25ga and use ur quads, glutes and ventro glute. Give ur delts a rest for a bit. I'm not a big fan of slin pins, specially for IM applications. I had one come appart on me while doing sub q hgh shot. While i was injecting the needle just shot out of the syrenge and went completely inside my skin. I freaked out and before i knew it i took a razor blade to my shit and got it out.
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks

holy crap lulu. you pretty much performed surgery on your self.

I didnt know that could happen with slin pins. made in China ?
    51, 6'2"tall, 240lb, +/- 20%BF current cycle = TRT 200mg/wk

Thanks
    Thanked 1,792 Times in 1,266 Posts

Originally Posted by juuced View Post

i bet they are all made in china. or malaysia/singapore.

Thanks

Originally Posted by juuced View Post

Ya the thing wasnt too deep, maybe 1/8" or so. And i wasnt about to go to a military doctor to have it removed. That wouldnt've went well...
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,795 Posts
    Only thing I will use a slin pin for is bi's and traps...

A 25g 1" is all purpose for me. Not sure why you're using a slin pin for delts. You want that injection deep in the tissue.

An definitely don't use slin pins for glutes.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Elite
    Thanks

a lot of people use slin pins for delts and that area is lean unless you're real fat you're not going to not get it in the muscle plus i've been doing this for a couple months and my blood tests are showing my high test levels so i'm sure i'm hitting the muscle

i just dont think i want to go back to anything else, i have 25g 1" here but, using slin pins is so easy and also from what people say about it being easy on scar tissue, just makes sense to me.

can you do quads with a slin pin? i haven't tried that area yet either because i'm nervous about all the veins that go through there but, i guess i was nervous the first time i did glutes so will probably just have to try it and get over with it.

i was googling last night and saw pecs being mentioned also, i might possible try that. but i would rather try forearms and triceps first

Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,778 Posts

I'm sure slin pins would be fine in the quads. May get some virgin muscle pip though.

Thanks
    I love slin pins. I use them for all arm and shoulder pins. If injecting 1cc and under I'm putting it in a slin pin.

Elite
    Thanks

I think I'm going to try the quads next then. I checked spot injections and it's on the outside of the thigh hopefully I won't have any issues.

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxCKBJzwNx8

the best for all sorts of shoulder pins!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLf8LbRVc94

the easiest video ive seen of a shoulder injection ever, by a doc!

i wish i could help but i am in the same boat, i had to stop shoulder injects due to blood being drawn out but cashout has a good posting on ology explaining why YOU DONT NEED TO ASPIRATE at all and literature to back it up!

imm post up a thread.

Elite
    Thanks

thanks i'll check those out.

also i didn't draw blood in my shoulder, it was in glutes. also i've seen that thread and literature stating that we don't need to aspirate and for a while i did stop aspirating just because of reading that info in that thread, it was convincing but, i had a feeling that i should continue to do so especially in glutes because the thing is that, i'm not a medical professional so if i don't hit it right i can inject into a vein. which is what could have happened yesterday, if i had not aspirated i would have injected into a vein. i aspirated saw blood fill up and so i took the syringe out and hit the other cheek.

i think it's fine to not aspirate if you're a medical professional and have had professional training and know what you're doing. i don't think that should apply to many of us. i'm just glad that i didn't continue to take that advise and went back on my instincts to aspirate because if i had not i would have injected into my vein.

Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxCKBJzwNx8

the best for all sorts of shoulder pins!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLf8LbRVc94

the easiest video ive seen of a shoulder injection ever, by a doc!

i wish i could help but i am in the same boat, i had to stop shoulder injects due to blood being drawn out but cashout has a good posting on ology explaining why YOU DONT NEED TO ASPIRATE at all and literature to back it up!

imm post up a thread.

Elite
    Thanks

ok just saw the first video that's exactly where i hit my delts, and i've never drawn blood i don't have any problems doing delts and prefer it but, i just need to find other spots to allow enough recovery time

Thanks

Originally Posted by username1 View Post
    thanks i'll check those out.

also i didn't draw blood in my shoulder, it was in glutes. also i've seen that thread and literature stating that we don't need to aspirate and for a while i did stop aspirating just because of reading that info in that thread, it was convincing but, i had a feeling that i should continue to do so especially in glutes because the thing is that, i'm not a medical professional so if i don't hit it right i can inject into a vein. which is what could have happened yesterday, if i had not aspirated i would have injected into a vein. i aspirated saw blood fill up and so i took the syringe out and hit the other cheek.

i think it's fine to not aspirate if you're a medical professional and have had professional training and know what you're doing. i don't think that should apply to many of us. i'm just glad that i didn't continue to take that advise and went back on my instincts to aspirate because if i had not i would have injected into my vein.
    yeah man u r right, i stopped aspirating because everytime i pinned my shoulder it would draw blood, so i took cashes advice and stopped and never had any issues, but to each his own and yes u are correct, we are not med pros, not even close, some better than others, but im very far from it!

gl and hope those vides help in any way!

Elite
    Thanks

i've never heard of that before how were you drawing blood unless you're in a vein? or i suppose your guess is as good as mine i just figured the only way you can draw blood is if you're in a vein. like the whole syringe was filling up with blood when you would aspirate?

Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    yeah man u r right, i stopped aspirating because everytime i pinned my shoulder it would draw blood, so i took cashes advice and stopped and never had any issues, but to each his own and yes u are correct, we are not med pros, not even close, some better than others, but im very far from it!

gl and hope those vides help in any way!

Thanks

I have always aspirated on Glutes, delts and quads. Haven't hit anyother spots yet and have never drew blood. Personally I will continue to do so.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks

The past 2 months I've been using a 31g in the quad with no problems. It goes in faster than a 25g. This is due to the pressure in the barrel.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast