Need some advice here please. Getting back on.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So.... any thought on my comment fd or brock?

If a person has a pain issue, joint issue, heart issue, IQ issue.... gear isnt the answer.....Always seek out a Doctor for those issues. No one on here is a Doctor nor should anyone take any medical advice from any of us. But to answer the question Gibs, I dont believe any doctor will prescribe gear for joint pain. Nor do I believe anyone should self diagnose an existing or previous injury. This is why we have medical providers, use them.....

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOL....I wont even comment on the link u provided.....Thanks for the laugh though.....

i was questioning that too. When I got to the last paragraph, though, and they made it clear that they recommended only buying nandrolone from authorized stores it gained more legitimacy with me.

For perspective, I once bought anvar25 from an unauthorized store and I don’t need to tell you how that one ended.

Last edited:

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
love fd’s post here. Whenever I read people taking deca for joint pain I cringe. if it is somehow actually truly masking a pain (which I suspect is more placebo then anything) it is probably more detrimental then good. Your body sends pain signals because there is a problem. Mask the pain and you are likely going to make the pain worse and will pay for it in the long run. Treat the issue rather then try to put a band aid on it.

I for sure see how it could mask the pain still don’t explain why my shoulder stops popping when i’m on it though.

New Threads