Sicwun88

Reaction score
The whole political thing has become a circus these days!
But I'm w the lion tamer,
Not the clown!
Trump 2020
D-bol all the way!!!!!!!

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Been trying super hard to stay out of these topics but I gotta say anyone who votes for Trump or Biden should have their head checked...it was like watching toddlers fight over a stuffy

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Been trying super hard to stay out of these topics but I gotta say anyone who votes for Trump or Biden should have their head checked...it was like watching toddlers fight over a stuffy

Is really sad but there isn't a 3rd option.

Charlie sheen 2020!!

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Is really sad but there isn't a 3rd option.

Charlie sheen 2020!!

There are millions of 3rd options..nowhere does it say you have to vote for the candidates presented...if the entire country would unfuk itself real quick and start doing write ins and nobody vote for these clowns it would definitely end this shit show but to get people to stop acting like sheep is next to impossible....so the status quo will remain..yay america

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
I thought they stopped production on the ps 5?

They have supply issues for the chips the system needs but they're still planning a November launch. Some pre-order customers can't get their orders fulfilled until 2021 because of the supply, that much is true.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
They have supply issues for the chips the system needs but they're still planning a November launch. Some pre-order customers can't get their orders fulfilled until 2021 because of the supply, that much is true.

Oh gotcha that makes sense

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Trump came out swinging and should have let Biden answer questions and stumble on his own words . In the same light I understand Trumps anger towards Biden, the democratic party and the media..... they have attacked..lied.. and have tried to remove him from office since day 1 with stupid accusations.

With that said I think Trump won the shitshow and Biden actually did much better then I expected