To much tren

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
posted a little over a week ago bout doing .6ml trwn a ed all was great, im getting off. ****ing swx drive is to much i can not even function without thinking about sex. My woman who not a fan of steroids and doesnt know i cycle here and there knkws something is up. Cant even think straight hitting up old girlfriends to bang ect. To much. Thats not me. This stuff is no joke 60mg a day ill never do that again maybe next time ill do 75eod or somsthing but jesus christ i wana **** everhting i see. NOT COOL yall told me 60mg a day was a shit ton for first tren a run. I should have listened

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Considering Tren A is usually 100mg/ml .6ml a day would only come out to 420mg/week. That doesn't seem too ridiculous but yeah if it is ****ing up your life cut back. Good thing is it is A not E so should be out of your system faster.

Whicked-impulse

Reaction score
Considering Tren A is usually 100mg/ml .6ml a day would only come out to 420mg/week. That doesn't seem too ridiculous but yeah if it is ****ing up your life cut back. Good thing is it is A not E so should be out of your system faster.

Its freaking crazy. I didnt think it would be this bad. Had to sides besides crappy sleep and agitated at night but past few days i have been way to horny. Like deranged horny. Not goooood

Sicwun88

Reaction score
No such thing as 2 much Tren

Thts wht I say! 75 mg EOD I'm ok w banging everything tht will hold still for a minute! Fux ya only live once!!!
FD, tht doesn't include you or any other men or animals! Just females!!!

Tatlifter

Reaction score
I was taking 50mg ed tren A and loved it and felt amazing.. yes I was horny af but never once texted an old gf or anything. Just made the wife come off hers a little more

even if she did everyday it still wouldnt be enough so you just have to control it...Mind over matter.

I had to cut back to 50 eod just because she was pissed that the bed got soaked with sweat everynight.

New Threads