Getting an ultrasound of my liver while on drol?

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
i have a new doctor and my liver enzymes were slightly elevated last time i had blood work now my doctor wants me to get an ultrasound just to make sure everything is good. i am currently running 50mg ed of anadrol will anything be off on the ultrasound?

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
Would you not just be better off stopping it for now until you had it done,
I just found out today. my previous doctor never questioned my liver enzymes but my new one is.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how far out of range are your enzymes? I'm also assuming they were tested when you were NOT using AAS, am I correct?

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Sounds like they just want to bill insurance as much as possible.

I don’t need my cabin air filter changed at every oil change, but they’re gonna push for it anyway.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why worry what u r on, just get the test and move on. You really think stopping drol will change how your liver looks on an ultrasound? It wont. Might as well make the false claim an alcoholic stops drinking a few days before getting an ultrasound on their liver is going to show something different.....

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how far out of range are your enzymes? I'm also assuming they were tested when you were NOT using AAS, am I correct?
AST was 47, ALT 81. this was a few about 3 weeks off cycle.

Merlin

Reaction score
So lets get some shit straight. OFF OF your cycle your AST was 47 and ALT 81? 3 weeks off of a cycle is not that long were you using longer esters/half life gear? Do you take asprin?

What is your current AST and ALT when you saw the doctor? Does he know you use gear?

Are you on TRT? you running drol alone?

DO you drink? Use drugs?

Do you know what an elevated AST and ALT is?

lastly, might as well get the ultrasound if you have the money, insurance and are worried. You need to stop taking gear and see if you can normalize you liver enzymes. If you can't = bad. BUT to finally answer your question if your liver is normal then the ultra sound will be normal. Can steroids injure your organs? Yes, thats why you had elevated enzymes most likely.

Gabriel

Reaction score
It's a given...Drol will mess with your liver..if you're that worried don't use it..there are many others to choose from that are less toxic..bet you're not using liver support..

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You're either concerned or not. FD is right on what the test will show or not show. My guess is you'll be fine but do you want to take that slim chance? You're call.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
AST was 47, ALT 81. this was a few about 3 weeks off cycle.

Those numbers while above range are not alarming at all and in fact can be caused by training itself. Your doc new to medicine?

Gabriel

Reaction score
Hell my family Dr. soon to be fired,gives me crap about my TRT dose of 100mgs of Test and 50mgs of Deca a wk.. I'm like...WHAT?

New Threads