Eddie Van Halen, dead at 65

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Just because its your opinion doesn't make it factual. Lol

Its common knowledge in the music industry that the 8ps were known for bad sound...lots of producers trying new things some of it worked most of it didnt....Metallica justice is a great example...there's no bass and its flat as hell from start to finish. They got away with it because the average listener can't pick up on it and the songs were legit too but thats my point.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its common knowledge in the music industry that the 8ps were known for bad sound...lots of producers trying new things some of it worked most of it didnt.

No its not...80s were the da best. Everyone knows that.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some dip shits will argue anything ... then explain why your wrong ... I will state a universal truth that anyone who lived in Southern Cali and grew up during this time knows ... Van Halen got more dudes laid than any other rock band ... because chicks loved David Lee ... Praise the Lord for these guy ... Eddie rules ... period ... !!!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some dip shits will argue anything ... then explain why your wrong ... I will state a universal truth that anyone who lived in Southern Cali and grew up during this time knows ... Van Halen got more dudes laid than any other rock band ... because chicks loved David Lee ... Praise the Lord for these guy ... Eddie rules ... period ... !!!

Yeah exactly! Rob is from the sticks what does he know. Lol

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
No its not...80s were the da best. Everyone knows that.
Disclaimer this is my nice voice and I'm making jokes id never dare attack a vet here!!
Better than the 90s ill give you that much lol...each decade has its influential musicians...but you wouldn't know that cuz you still listen to vynl and havnt heard a song on purpose past 1989 you old fuk.��������

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Wow....shocking news for sure. He was definitely flash on guitar but not really my favorite style. I much prefer a virtuoso like Jeff Beck.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score

Damn dude......im not really arguing persay...but you killed the vibe for sure...not all of us live in the past...

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I really didn't mean to hijack this thread in a negative way...to those offended I apologize...im gonna take a quarter adex and pass out.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
God damn it all the best are dead .. I always said randy rhoads was the best

New Threads