Mask use for working out

dreamscraper

Reaction score
I was worried I would not want to lift with a mask on but it is really nothing. Before COVID, there were those masks to try to simulate altitude training. It is not even that extreme, I forget I even have one on most of the time. Hard conditioning though I save for home.

I will do whatever is asked of me so my place can stay open even if I think it is stupid and doing nothing. I can't imagine my gym is profitable right now based on the number of people in there when I have gone.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
We don’t wear masks at gyms in Georgia

Damn right!

Now the commercial gyms will ask you to wear one when entering the building but you can take it off as soon as you get past the front desk. Thank god most of my training is not in a commercial gym.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/Adjustable-R...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

this mask has 2 vents built into either side and is what I use... if you mess around with the vents, you can set it up to where it feels like your not even wearing a mask and no one will know.

I got one of those but it's even worse than the cheap fiber ones I use that are meant for when you are sanding and spray painting in regards to how hot it gets and how much air you can get. I went back to my cheap one.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Just use the paper blue white ones with elastic band.
Surgical masks***

Last edited:

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
That UA mask looks cool but it has some pretty bad reviews ...

New Threads