New here, whats up

Sickman

Paragon
Reaction score
What's up guys, I'm new here and just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 28 years old. I live on the east coast. I've been lifting off and on since I was 13. From my late teens until I turned 21, I got really serious into it. I got decently strong and aesthetic for my age and weight. But from age 21 until earlier this year, I took multiple 6 month to over year long breaks and lost all my gains. I would get back in shape for a while and then stop again, and lose it again. However, at the start of this year I started back at it and I've kept at it. I'm getting close to my size and strength I was years ago before I stopped. This is really motivating to me and I've regained the passion I lost.

I didn't mean for this introduction to be to be this long. There seems to be some knowledgeable people on this forum. I like to learn and I know how to take advice.
Anyway, I hope everyone who takes the time to read this has a great night.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome, Sickman. You've come to the right place. I'd suggest starting a journal with stats and pics. Mine has helped me stay accountable. The vets here will give you advice and fair criticism. We are all brothers here. Congrats on making your way back. LFG!

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to UG. Good intro, we appreciate the detail around here, helps us help you. Great place to be, tons to learn.

Sickman

Paragon
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
Welcome you are definitely in the right place. Dead hit it right on. Doing a journal will keep you accountable. Which will get you huge! If that’s your goal. I put on a solid 25#s in what has been my first year. Real brothers and real help. When you need it:32 (1):

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome stay, ask questions and read up

lfod14

Reaction score
Welcome man, this is one of the better forums I've found and you'll like it here a lot. Not all trolls an idiots like the FB groups and reddit. Good info and lots of guys willing to help and critique. I came here many cycles deep, years of TRT and lifting, and since being here I'm still learning new stuff every visit!

New Threads