Running Tren Ace and Tren Ethan

Reaction score
Good morning,
I wanted to run all tren ace 5 vials but he had only 2 of the ace and 3 ethan.

How would you structure using them together? I have always ran ace never tried tren ethanate. I will be running test for 12 weeks and dbol at the beginning. Still structuring how I want to run the cycle. I came across someone local and got excited and just purchased it.

I have done about 10 cycles over 15 years. Been off for 7 years and 46 years old. It will be a few months before I start getting my COVID weight dialed in a little more before I start.

Thanks

Jabs

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
wjats the mg/ml of them both, usually enth is higher so 3 might be enough
time
Good morning,
I wanted to run all tren ace 5 vials but he had only 2 of the ace and 3 ethan.

How would you structure using them together? I have always ran ace never tried tren ethanate. I will be running test for 12 weeks and dbol at the beginning. Still structuring how I want to run the cycle. I came across someone local and got excited and just purchased it.

I have done about 10 cycles over 15 years. Been off for 7 years and 46 years old. It will be a few months before I start getting my COVID weight dialed in a little more before I start.

Thanks

Jabs

Reaction score
Yeah I would say it depends on what the mg/ml is first. That could make a difference for which way you structure it.

Reaction score
Just picked up the stuff. The tren Ethan is 150 mg and the tren Ace is 100 mg. I have 3 10 ml of the Ethan and 2 of the Ace. Can they be ran together or just better to do the Ethan and save the Ace for later cycle?

thanks for the help!

jabs

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
2 ml enth per week for 15 week or 2.5ml for 12 weeks. Leave the ace for another day as you only got 2 bottles. Other opinions might differ

Just picked up the stuff. The tren Ethan is 150 mg and the tren Ace is 100 mg. I have 3 10 ml of the Ethan and 2 of the Ace. Can they be ran together or just better to do the Ethan and save the Ace for later cycle?

thanks for the help!

jabs

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
A fella named Pillar used to give a lot of good advice on this board. He posted a fun link once whereby you could tinker with different esters and doses and graph how blood levels would be affected over time. Regretably he is gone, and the link also no longer works.

Here is another one I saw on another board that might help ........... https://roidcalc.powerbody.ru/?langid=8

Note there is an English/Russian button you can click.
Read instructions. Plug in various numbers to see what happens, and how soon, post-injection.
Use the Calculate button to get your graph.

This one is not​ as user-friendly as the one Pillar gave us years ago, but I never walked away from a free toy ..........

wilkinkc

Reaction score
A side note question to the OPs regarding Tren. Could/would you run Tren by itself? It’s pretty good for cutting correct? Just wondering how required the test is with it. Or would anavar be a better choice for focus on cutting?

Tatlifter

Reaction score
A side note question to the OPs regarding Tren. Could/would you run Tren by itself? It’s pretty good for cutting correct? Just wondering how required the test is with it. Or would anavar be a better choice for focus on cutting?
I believe you need to run at least a low dose of test with tren.

maybe someone who really knows will chime in

and a lot of guys prefer keeping test equal or lower than tren. I personally do 50/50. Usually low dose both and have had amazing results.

test/tren 150-250 a week. That’s all I need and have no sides. Over 250 tren and I don’t get the insomnia I just sweat profusely but only at night in the bed.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
trt dose test is minimum requirement to run alongside any compound not just tren