wierd smelling bad Test E oil?

Reaction score
opened up a test vial and it had this yellow goey residue cleaned it off but it smelled like a bit like rancid oil
vial is maybe from a year ago says good till 2022

drawed into syringe oil is clear not crashed or anything but now im wondering if the oil went bad or somthing
would you guys still inject or bin it?

because now i smell a drop of it and it sorta smells a bit off but im wondering if im being paranoid any one have any experience on how to tell if the oil went bad, did you still inject? what happened? or better safe than sorry and trash the vial.

Edit: grabbed some soap water washed hands and vial dumped out the oil that was in the syringe and it no longer smelled iffy was most likely the goey residue on the outside but iam still a bit paranoid will wait till someone throws their two cents in

Last edited:
Reaction score
When in doubt, throw it out.
F it guess its going in the garbage

Ditto!
Great introduction!
Tell us more about yourself and your goals, training etc?

training i do alot of high volume training century sets, low weight.
getting back into it from being quarantined this time im thinking a high intensity training style with moderate to heavy weight.
getting my diet in check and my goals are basically to look better and feel better than yesterday

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Could be EO, either way there should be nothing on top of the vial, leads me to believe it's not sterile.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
If you want to take the risk, pin a small amount in the stomach fat. If its bad you will know quickly. That being said. Id toss it

New Threads