Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 121
  1. #1
    Senior Member Bobbyloads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ILLIANA
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks
    1,086
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 711 Posts

    Dude wow minute 38 this is beyond crazy.

    Im disgusted by this always knew the Bin Laden shit was fishy but did not know they took out seal team 6 never researched it but now itís out it was a Bin Laden double all the facts are coming out and they killed the seals and Iran screwed then blackmailed them for $152 billion. This shit is going to go all the way back to 9/11 if this really comes out a lot of people going down I think people are about to start getting whacked again.


    Then twitter blocked trumps tweet not allowing retweets and shared and comments i believe.



  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobbyloads For This Useful Post:

    j2048b (10-12-2020),The Phoenix (10-11-2020)

  3. #2
    Senior Member The Phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Texas, originally Arizona
    Posts
    532
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 187 Times in 144 Posts
    Originally Posted by Bobbyloads View Post
    Im disgusted by this always knew the Bin Laden shit was fishy but did not know they took out seal team 6 never researched it but now itís out it was a Bin Laden double all the facts are coming out and they killed the seals and Iran screwed then blackmailed them for $152 billion. This shit is going to go all the way back to 9/11 if this really comes out a lot of people going down I think people are about to start getting whacked again.


    Then twitter blocked trumps tweet not allowing retweets and shared and comments i believe.


    Video doesnít play.



  4. #3
    Senior Member Bobbyloads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ILLIANA
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks
    1,086
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 711 Posts
    Originally Posted by The Phoenix View Post
    Video doesnít play.
    Go to youtube find redpill78 latest upload 1 hour ago iím on 1:26 now and it keeps getting better a lot of info here guess Trump already has the intel a lot of it.

    Comfy Sunday episode 37 x22 report

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbyloads For This Useful Post:

    The Phoenix (10-11-2020)

  6. #4
    Elite Gibsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    6,780
    Thanks
    7,720
    Thanked 7,632 Times in 3,810 Posts
    Look I'm sure there was a ton of bullshit behind the scenes but I'm not gonna sit here and listen to everything this weasel says as facts with 0 evidence.
    Way Better looking than Trump

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gibsonator For This Useful Post:

    j2048b (10-12-2020),Tinbeater36 (10-13-2020)

  8. #5
    Senior Member Bobbyloads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ILLIANA
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks
    1,086
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 711 Posts
    Originally Posted by Gibsonator View Post
    Look I'm sure there was a ton of bullshit behind the scenes but I'm not gonna sit here and listen to everything this weasel says as facts with 0 evidence.
    I get it it’s a touchy subject especially for you since you served. One of the marines dad came out and i guess shit is dropping by a big publication this coming up week. Trust me i’ll be waiting for that and trump did say he has some crazy shit coming out that will blow our mind and allegedly he already has all this just waiting for another party to drop first.

  9. #6
    Elite Uncle manny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    1,369
    Thanks
    2,491
    Thanked 759 Times in 511 Posts
    Didn’t watch it but if any of it is true, Americans don’t want to know the truth concerning that stuff. People don’t want to hear about any corruption or lies when it comes to the war on terror that stuff will never become mainstream. That’s definitely not a narrative they want out there, ever.

  10. #7
    Senior Member Bobbyloads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ILLIANA
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks
    1,086
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 711 Posts
    Originally Posted by Uncle manny View Post
    Didn’t watch it but if any of it is true, Americans don’t want to know the truth concerning that stuff. People don’t want to hear about any corruption or lies when it comes to the war on terror that stuff will never become mainstream. That’s definitely not a narrative they want out there, ever.
    I disagree if this comes out I think the American people want and need to know this stuff. People have been called crazy and looked down on that talked about conspiracy theories.

    I really do not think this is fake and i’ll be glued to my phone and computer waiting for this to come out and I hope if it is true mother ****ers need to pay and go down for this.

  11. #8
    Elite Gibsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    6,780
    Thanks
    7,720
    Thanked 7,632 Times in 3,810 Posts
    The average educated American knows that 9-11 was bullshit yet nothing happened.
    1,000s of architexts and engineers stating how those buildings collapsed, enron files being in Wt7 that wasn't even hit by a plane pancakes, etc etc there is so much evidence available to people yet nothing.
    So yea this wouldn't change a thing either.
    But 1 bad cop kills a bad apple and look at the outcry... gotta love 2020 America!!!
    Way Better looking than Trump

  12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gibsonator For This Useful Post:

    Bobbyloads (10-11-2020),DEADlifter (10-12-2020),DeplorableCracker (10-12-2020),j2048b (10-12-2020),Joliver (10-12-2020),The Phoenix (10-12-2020),Uncle manny (10-11-2020)

  13. #9
    Elite Uncle manny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    1,369
    Thanks
    2,491
    Thanked 759 Times in 511 Posts
    I’m with you I prefer the truth and I don’t really believe too much of the mainstream and feel the media is bs. But we’re not the majority. That’s why conspiracy theorists are looked at that way, even with facts I’m sure people don’t want to hear it, they can’t handle the truth.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle manny For This Useful Post:

    Bobbyloads (10-11-2020),Boytoy (10-12-2020),The Phoenix (10-12-2020)

  15. #10
    Veteran Seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    8,482
    Thanks
    3,432
    Thanked 9,746 Times in 4,231 Posts
    Y'all are some weird ass mofos. Just saying
    "The weight teaches you"
    The more you treat each rep independently, as its own workout, the better.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seeker For This Useful Post:

    Beserker (10-12-2020),CJ275 (10-13-2020),Jin (10-11-2020),Uncle manny (10-11-2020)

  17. #11
    Senior Member Bobbyloads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ILLIANA
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks
    1,086
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 711 Posts
    Originally Posted by Gibsonator View Post
    The average educated American knows that 9-11 was bullshit yet nothing happened.
    1,000s of architexts and engineers stating how those buildings collapsed, enron files being in Wt7 that wasn't even hit by a plane pancakes, etc etc there is so much evidence available to people yet nothing.
    So yea this wouldn't change a thing either.
    But 1 bad cop kills a bad apple and look at the outcry... gotta love 2020 America!!!
    Originally Posted by Uncle manny View Post
    I’m with you I prefer the truth and I don’t really believe too much of the mainstream and feel the media is bs. But we’re not the majority. That’s why conspiracy theorists are looked at that way, even with facts I’m sure people don’t want to hear it, they can’t handle the truth.

    Lets hope shit changes it’s about time Bill Burr on SNL is a good start i’m surprised they aired it.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobbyloads For This Useful Post:

    El Gringo (10-12-2020),simplesteve (10-15-2020)

  19. #12
    Elite Gibsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    6,780
    Thanks
    7,720
    Thanked 7,632 Times in 3,810 Posts
    Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    Y'all are some weird ass mofos. Just saying
    If there is one "conspiracy theory" I'm passionate about it's 9/11 as I was in the military at the time.
    The evidence is overwhelming. Its a fukking joke. Shows that it was orchestrated at such high levels the people responsible are literally untouchable.
    Way Better looking than Trump

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gibsonator For This Useful Post:

    Bobbyloads (10-11-2020),DeplorableCracker (10-12-2020),j2048b (10-12-2020),Uncle manny (10-12-2020)

  21. #13
    Senior Member Bobbyloads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ILLIANA
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks
    1,086
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 711 Posts
    Tell me about to from tower 7 to no plane by the pentagon besides a wheel to the buildings falling like a demolition to Rumsfeld had court next day for the missing trillions that all the evidence was in building 7 and that exact part of the pentagon that got hit to 4000 jewish people calling off work cause their holiday got moved up a week the list goes on and on.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobbyloads For This Useful Post:

    Gibsonator (10-11-2020),Joliver (10-12-2020)

  23. #14
    Elite Gibsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    6,780
    Thanks
    7,720
    Thanked 7,632 Times in 3,810 Posts
    Originally Posted by Bobbyloads View Post
    Tell me about to from tower 7 to no plane by the pentagon besides a wheel to the buildings falling like a demolition to Rumsfeld had court next day for the missing trillions that all the evidence was in building 7 and that exact part of the pentagon that got hit to 4000 jewish people calling off work cause their holiday got moved up a week the list goes on and on.
    Totally coincidences bro
    Way Better looking than Trump

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Gibsonator For This Useful Post:

    Bobbyloads (10-12-2020)

  25. #15
    Elite Boytoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    640
    Thanks
    695
    Thanked 414 Times in 241 Posts
    Originally Posted by Gibsonator View Post
    Shows that it was orchestrated at such high levels the people responsible are literally untouchable.
    Yep!!!!!!!!

  26. #16
    Elite
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 718 Times in 311 Posts
    Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    Y'all are some weird ass mofos. Just saying
    Big time... Forum has gone full on retard.
    ------------------------
    PERMA-BANNED

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Rot-Iron66 For This Useful Post:

    CJ275 (10-13-2020)

  28. #17
    Elite CJ275's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Down at Fraggle Rock
    Posts
    4,931
    Thanks
    7,202
    Thanked 5,723 Times in 2,870 Posts
    Hold on a second, didn't the guy who killed Bin Laden come out? And didnt he write a book?

    That's seems like a hairy thing to do if it's all made up. Opens up a lot of potential issues, vs just keeping it classified.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to CJ275 For This Useful Post:

    Tinbeater36 (10-13-2020)

  30. #18
    Elite Boytoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    640
    Thanks
    695
    Thanked 414 Times in 241 Posts
    Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    Big time... Forum has gone full on retard.
    Well this is the flame forum so if you believe 9/11 was a terrorist attack then yes you are retarded.

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boytoy For This Useful Post:

    DeplorableCracker (10-12-2020),j2048b (10-12-2020),The Phoenix (10-12-2020)

  32. #19
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    4,122
    Thanks
    2,957
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 2,241 Posts
    J.K. Rowling was the author

    Originally Posted by CJ275 View Post
    Hold on a second, didn't the guy who killed Bin Laden come out? And didnt he write a book?

    That's seems like a hairy thing to do if it's all made up. Opens up a lot of potential issues, vs just keeping it classified.
    ĎTrump is my idol, I aspire to look like himí Gibs 2020

  33. #20
    Elite CJ275's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Down at Fraggle Rock
    Posts
    4,931
    Thanks
    7,202
    Thanked 5,723 Times in 2,870 Posts
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    J.K. Rowling was the author
    Well a separate Seal who also claimed to be there said that it was the first Seal in the room who shot Bin Laden.

    So there's at least 2 Seals who claim to have been there, corroborating the story.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to CJ275 For This Useful Post:

    Trump (10-12-2020)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Holy shit LOL you guys see this crazy monkey?
    By Bobbyloads in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-08-2020, 03:39 AM
  2. Trip out on this dude
    By John Ziegler in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-04-2020, 12:21 PM
  3. Cruise and beyond
    By PFM in forum Members Online Journal
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 07:55 PM
  4. OK guys first cycle progress 200 and beyond
    By Supra in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 09:34 PM
  5. Clomid, beyond PCT possibly the best test booster!!
    By Zeek in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 08:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •