Trying tren A for first time

Cslogger515

Reaction score
So I got my hands on some tren ace and I'm going to run it 50mg 3x a week for 8-10wks. This will be my first cycle with tren in general. I'm excited but nervous. I've heard alot of good and bad about it but I figured ace would be best so I can get off cycle if need be sooner. Any suggestions or your experience would be great. I know everyones experience is different but I like to hear first hand experiences on how you feel about tren ace.

Blasetoise

Reaction score
The diffrence was for me. Because u pin A more you have a sligthy bigger chance to get tren cough than on E.

Further i felt te same on this mabe a little less night sweats on A than on E.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I was the same, nervous but excited.

You're running a reasonable dose, so the chances of having really bad sides will be diminished.

As I went longer into my uses with it, I could tell my level of being annoyed would go creep up as the weeks went by. I was very aware of it though, so it wasn't an issue. It wasn't aggression, just annoyance.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Ask enough details and you find the Tren horror stories go up with the dose. You'll be fine with that dose. Stay the course and do not bump it up. Give it 3-4 weeks to start to feel it.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Running 75mg EOD,great results,no sides just can't get enough ass!

DOOM

Reaction score
I like it for a first time Tren Ace run. I might consider adding an additional day. I usually run Tren Ace, 4 days a week @ Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat. No need to pin every day. It doesn’t mitigate side effects.

I think everyone will experiences different sides. Tren doesn’t make me sweat and I’ve gotten Tren cough once. I do get terrible insomnia starting week one as well as heartburn and a short fuse.

Good luck!

Cslogger515

Reaction score
Should I get caber to have on hand at that dose. I've never ran faster acting aas. I've always ran longer esters because the eod pinning but I really want to ride on the tren train. Just worried about side effects of I was on tren e that it would hang around longer than the ace.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Should I get caber to have on hand at that dose. I've never ran faster acting aas. I've always ran longer esters because the eod pinning but I really want to ride on the tren train. Just worried about side effects of I was on tren e that it would hang around longer than the ace.

I keep caber on hand,
Prolly only take it once every two weeks!

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Youll be fine at that dose and Tren A is my favorite

I loved the feel, look, strength, sex drive at 50mg ED but my wife started complaing about night sweats..

Went to 50mg eod and havent sweated since and still feel good.

Im actaully going to bump it to 75-eod and see if that does any justice..If I soak the bed Ill cut back.

Never experienced this tren cough people speak of...Maybe Im lucky. I pin VG with more than 1.5ml and Delt with under that.

Good luck brother and you should see changes quick with little to no sides at that dose.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I used to get the cough quite often. Haven't yet since I swapped to slins.

Like everyone has said, you should be fine at that dose. Enjoy it, and tell your wife/gf to get ready.

Cslogger515

Reaction score
I'll pry get bad sweats if I run test cyp at 500mg-750mg I sweat my balls off and my bed gets soaked so I'm sure it's gunna happen with tren than.

New Threads