So here my bio.

Reaction score
I'm Logan a bit of a fat ass 31 years old 6'4 258, hop on the scale this morning so its dry weight. Don't really know the rules or regulations of this forum, so if I say something that offended you tough shit. Never been bigger than 230, and I got on ice for a year and a half. Had to quit doing dope so I packed my stuff and moved to North Dakota. In the past 3 years I went from 210 to 310. I got sick of the way I looked. Got a personal trainer for Cardo twice a week and he gave me a whole work out plan for 5 days a week upper and bottom. I lost 35 pounds in the past 4 months of going constantly to the gym even tho I'm a bitch for skipping a few days.

Really in to body building even tho I'm limited to few things due to having a titanium plate and screws in my right wrist but I try to do something alternative to work the same muscle group.

Why did I start working out? I got ****ing disgusted of the way I looked. Also was on YouTube one night and scrolling through it and calum von moger popped up. He just truly inspired me and I loved the way he was built. Don't get it wrong I know who Arnold Schwarzenegger is but Calum is a beast.

Got a lot of roll models Calum, Jay and a few others. I listen all lot of Makaveli Motivation videos. Although I probably won't ever be that sizes because I don't see myself touching steroids. I can atleast try and understand it takes years.

Joined this forum for insight, knowledge and answers.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. At 31 years young you have plenty of time to reach your goals. Good luck.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
31 is a good age to take stock of yourself. Good to have you here so get involved!

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
welcome boss.
seem like most addicts i know that turn to working out is because they are all or nothing kind of guys . they either go all the way and stay healthy or dont care at all.
Its good to hear your working hard.you dont want to consider peds till ur at ur natural peak which u are not.
also there is a weird effect for addict that use juice...Really need to do your research before considering...might mess with ur sleep ,give u anxiety almongest other things and you need to remember you sobriety comes first so you dont want to start peds and then feel al jacked up and not want to come off or have a lot of anxiety and then take something to counter act...
But welcome to ug and i work with addicts so i have a little info. If you ever have a question or need to chat just pm me...stay up brother

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome Logan! Glad you getting your shit together bud.
Have a plate and screws in my left ankle so you can put on decent size with a handicap just have to work around and find things that don't bother it as much.
You found a great place so welcome to the underground.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the SI community .. it sounds like you know if you want different results you must take different action and most of all be responsible for your decisions ...

We all change our lives by creating goals that make it possible to perceive the future in a positive way .. and as we begin achieve goals we set more difficult ones going forward that continue to increase our results going forward ... the concept is simple but not easy ... you will find anything of value in life takes work and dedication .. this especially true in bodybuilding ... good luck ... you've found a great resource here ...

Reaction score
Welcome Logan! Glad you getting your shit together bud.
Have a plate and screws in my left ankle so you can put on decent size with a handicap just have to work around and find things that don't bother it as much.
You found a great place so welcome to the underground.
Yah, ill trade with you on the metal part. I can't behind my right wrist back at all. Broke it 15 years ago and it just got really stiff bending it up. Finally had to get surgery on it but can't bitch.. just have trouble lifting weights because it folds my wrist down if you understand what I'm saying. Tried using wrist wraps it helps some but looking into other methods. Like dips are out of the question of me doing it and push-ups have to do it on my knuckles..

I guess its the price you pay sometimes you know.

Reaction score
welcome boss.
seem like most addicts i know that turn to working out is because they are all or nothing kind of guys . they either go all the way and stay healthy or dont care at all.
Its good to hear your working hard.you dont want to consider peds till ur at ur natural peak which u are not.
also there is a weird effect for addict that use juice...Really need to do your research before considering...might mess with ur sleep ,give u anxiety almongest other things and you need to remember you sobriety comes first so you dont want to start peds and then feel al jacked up and not want to come off or have a lot of anxiety and then take something to counter act...
But welcome to ug and i work with addicts so i have a little info. If you ever have a question or need to chat just pm me...stay up brother

Yah, its just had trying to stay healthy you know.. its a mind thing and thats why I look up to a lot of these professionals body builders. It just thrives me to do better. I get so flipping pump when I see a new vein start to pop out.. Alot of people think its strange and odd but I just love the look of it.

Getting jucied up, I thought about it but also heard the side effects. So its up in the air but its a pretty hard no for me.. I been taking buck up pre work out, but what sucks is I'm already taking 2 scoops of it now. I get so adjusted to it. First it was the one scoop and it was go get it tiger now its 2 and about to be 3. Wish I could find something I could alternate with a different formula you know.

wilkinkc

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Tons of good info on the boards, have a look around and do some reading.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome brother Start by believing what your selling. Take care of yourself and set goals and achieve them.

New Threads